What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed out of a wet Tykables Animooz and I'm back in another. This is the 3rd one I've worn and I'm kinda liking these so far. Much more comfortable dry than wet as they absorb but not wick and distribute. The one I just changed out of had 4 large wettings and the crotch wasn't even wet. It's all up front making my little friend wet and uncomfortable.
The cuddle cloth isn't as soft as ABU Little Kings.
All in all, they are still a nice diaper.

Omg I forgot to add that I just love the yellow leak guards and interior liner!

Last edited:
A dry Bambino Bellisimo v2 for now🤣

Tykables Little Rascals.

Cushies cloth-backed diaper 😍🩷

Reactions: PaddedRita
Soaking wet Bambino Bellisimo v2 diaper

currently wesring prevail stretch diapers. soft, adjustable, reliable when standing, descrete, and affortable in bulk.

I am in a wet Bambino Classico V2 diaper this morning...sorry...make that also messy.

Reactions: richieboy
ABDLENG said:
After coming home in a very wet diaper, put on a ABU space diaper, soaked it immediately but don’t plan on tacking it off for 12 hours so hopefully it holds up to the test tonight.
Update on this, I wet it again about 2:30 am and couldn’t get comfortable to get back to sleep so changed into a little pawz. Woke up about 5am and wet again then went back to sleep. Went about my morning wetting another couple of times before messing. These diapers hold a lot! Very impressed. However now I’m showered and in my adult underwear as I’m running low on supplies awaiting a delivery from ABU next week.

So tempting to troll and reply with “I’m not”. But last time I was, those Nite Pants I’ve mentioned in the past.

A dotty plain and simple blue that my wife picked for me, got some work to do in the garden today and on the drive

• Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96
Wet and messy Animooz.

Last edited:
Slightly wet Little Kings 😁

Reactions: Diaperpee8
Now in a dry powdered new Unicorn diaper.

Right now, I'm still in my fabric nighttime diaper with my plastic panties, wet well, I always have to wait for Madame to get up to change.

I'm wearing a big wet and warm abena pants m3

I am currently testing a Mexican brand that is already having some popularity among the country's abdls. The Huaqui Form 3. I am very late to the novelty, but they have pleasantly surprised me. The only downside I can put is that they don't swell up like pillows when they get wet. (That's a more personal thing on my AB side, who loves fluffiness between the legs), they get the job done and are fairly inexpensive. Considering that a pair of ABU diapers packs cost the same as 8 packs of Huaqui, that's a big price difference.

Last edited:
A fresh Little Kings I got into before a very rainy walk into work this morning. Soon it’ll be as soggy as it is outside!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, MikeyD1981 and Diaperpee8
A fresh Dotty's pride

Active maxi from this morning with one wetting, used the potty/wc twice since but will wear this one to bed tonight with cover which I washed this afternoon, hence my potty visit. Only started using the term potty again since joining the community.

Tenawearer said:
How was the pull up clean up? Sounded nasty to me.
It took awhile in the shower to clean my poopy bottom but it was ok. I applied some cream to my crotch and button case of slightest rash.

At least I had a diaper on that protected my clothes from that messy poopy accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back