What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bambino Classico V2 diaper...wet and messy.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Have changed out of last night’s wet and messed Ultima, enjoyed an invigorating shower and now in a dryTena Active Maxi which, with luck, should see me through to early afternoon.

DLmikey said:
Looking at the picture I would say definitely not, but as this is ADISC I guess the answer has to be yes? 😊 I’d be interested to know what other people think!
Let you know later!

After cycling active maxi.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
I nice dry NRU str8up, white one this time, but with my pink locking gary plastic pants over the top which my wife holds the key for (along with the key to my chastity cage)

Super wet pampers baby dry 8, my favourite nappy spend all my free time wearing them 🥰

Time for a nappy change, out of a wet Tena Active Maxi and into the same again - nice and dry. This should see me through until changing for bedtime tonight.

Reactions: Zebby
Soaking wet Critter Caboose. Loving these dips - they look good, they fit nicely and they hold a lot. I've got such a saggy butt right now!

For those who spotted the nappy well done. Standard active fit maxi.

I am currently wearing Crinklz

Back to how I started the day, wife changed my wet one to a blue NRU str8up. Locked on with pink plastic pants again

Reactions: oldskool and Zebby
I’m in a North Shore supreme lite diaper blue with white dots

Rearz Lil Squirts Splash

wet Noth Shore tydye

Took a shower then the wife taped me into a nicely powdered PeekAbu. Now just chilling on the couch in just a t-shirt and dry diaper. I love no pants days.

Reactions: diaperdude and Deleted member 39193
Have just changed out of my wet Tena Active MaxI, have showered and I’m now snuggling down for the night in a Tena Active Ultima and plastic pants. 🌛 Fifth night in a row in nappies!

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice dry Bambino Bellisimo v2 gonna see how long it stays dry.👀

ABU AlphaGatorz

That could probably use a change…

A very wet nru str8up.😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back