What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean dry active maxi, ready for work, almost.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
In a dry Betterdry all ready for sleeping.

Last edited:
an incredibly soaked megamax. always impressed how much these suckers can hold. it's pink too!!

Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
Last night’s Tena Active Ultima and plastic pants, exceptionally soaked and messed too.

Reactions: Tenawearer
Seni Super Plus

That’s better! Squeaky clean now in a fresh Tena Active Maxi. 😊

Reactions: Tenawearer
Messy and wet active maxi after two big wettings. Try to mess some more before shower and change.

A wet and twice messed PeekAbu. Huge diaper bulge in my seat. Debating on sitting and squishing as I know I'm gonna have a blowout. It'd feel like a waste if I don't though. Oh what to do?

Fresh, clean, powdered, Little for Big Dreamers.

Nowididit said:
A wet and twice messed PeekAbu. Huge diaper bulge in my seat. Debating on sitting and squishing as I know I'm gonna have a blowout. It'd feel like a waste if I don't though. Oh what to do?
Blow out not my cup of tea, but I suspect you should just go for it.

greatestbaby said:
Fresh, clean, powdered, Little for Big Dreamers.
Nothing like a fresh clean powdered disposable diaper. LFB is a nice diaper too.

Just showered and changed into clean active fit. Time to walk the dog.

Tenawearer said:
Blow out not my cup of tea, but I suspect you should just go for it.
One can minimize the blowout if they spread crotch of the diaper before sitting.

Last edited:
Nowididit said:
One can minimize the blowout if they spread crotch of the diaper before sitting.
Good advice, may try when I have the house to myself.

Slightly damp Rearz Select!

Tenawearer said:
Clean dry active maxi, ready for work, almost.
i try to tinkle off and on, and takes me about 6 hours before i need a change, If wearing a pullup, i will start leaking sometime when flooding within the first minute, and leaks.

A very wet Tykables little builder. There ace

Change out of a very wet Tie Die MagaMax back into a cute comfy Pink MagaMax with an Pink diaper cover this morning...

Reactions: littlewet
I've got a very crinkly Tykables Waddler on today 😄

Reactions: littlewet
This morning’s Tena Active Maxi is a bit too wet now and I’ve just made a little mess as well, so time for a change - off to have a shower then the same again…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back