What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually using tissue papers, absorbent clothes and extra underwear. I'm out of stock of diapers

Molicare Super Plus Soft Large, net fixation pants, track suit pants and AC-DC t-shirt

At the moment seni quatro. Holds bout 96 ounces. Love them also north shore supreme, the plastic ones, hold roughly 33 fluid ounces but they both are thick

Abu cushies cloth actually really like it

Bout to put on my first little paws ever!! I'm so ready. I need to fold laundry and modify my onesie first though

Dry 24/7.

+

I just woke up and I'm wearing a Tena Slip Maxi. It's already quite thick and I haven't done my morning pee yet.

Dry 24/7

Bambino classico

I just woke up in a soggy super dry kid's

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

A Tena slip maxi which is quite wet, but room for more.....

Just got ready for bed an wearing a north shore supreme

Bambino Classico

what am i wearing

I've just changed from my usual terry nappy and rubbers to an Id disposable nappy with rubbers as i shall be leaving shortly for Church and it is easier to change and dispose of a disposable than it is to change a terry nappy for a dry one and then having to keep the wet cloth nappy with me. I'm lucky in so much that i am bladder incontinent and my disposables are provided free of charge by the Nation Health Service, here in the UK

A wet seni quatro and its half wet ♡☆♤

Tena flex maxi at the moment but a Tena slip maxi for nightime

Tykable Overnights~

Abena M4 with a Tranquility booster.

Dry 24/7 with pampers cruisers 7 stuffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back