What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presto plus briefs regular

Just put on a ID slip Pe maxi

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just changed into a crinklz for bedtime

Wearing a Rearz Safari, the first of any Rearz products I've ever tried. I'm really impressed. It's so thick and really comfortable. The print could be more babyish (pastel colours maybe) but it is all-round great.

Dry 24/7

Abu sdk

Walgreens 4T/5T Training Pants.

Rainbow Dash had a moist, uncomfortable night. :)

ID expert belted pad as an alternative to my usual Tenaflex. Comfortable and withstands leaks well

Bambino bellissimo- easily my favorite! Stuffed with two pampers size 6 too 😀

Bambino bellisimos, just a tad wet but will be fine until I wake up

ID slip pe expert it's dry for now

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In an over night m4 very wet just feels too good to take off.

You all can probably help me out with this. When I wear any tape-up disposable diaper, it eventually sags especially after I've wet in it. I've started wrapping my waist with a swath or two of packing tape over my diaper before putting my jeans on and that helps somewhat. Recently I've tried wearing my Lycra bike pants over my diaper and under my jeans and that combination helps to keep everything from sagging but I'm still looking for something even better. Has anyone got experience with mesh-type fixing pants worn over a diaper or are those really intended for use with a pad, instead? It would be nice not to have to frequently be hiking my pants up all the time when I'm wearing in public.

Try snugly pining a cloth diaper over your disposable one.

:smile:rearz spoiled safari, with extra tapes, two (2) huge soaker pads, lovely plastic with a pink ruffled cotton overlay, what more could I ask for:smile:

I'm actually wearing 5 depends maximum protection with tabs!! :) I have the ability to get those "premium adult diapers" put I'm kinda skeptical about doing so. Main reason being is of my body size/ shape. Anyways I really do envoy the depends with tabs :) I just love the soft plastic padding!!

A My diaper animal with a seni maxi booster wet

I am a big boy tonight so I am wearing goodnites to bed. Hope I stay dry or its back to diapers. Actually diapers aren't so bad.

Molicare Super Plus

Tykables Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back