What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A soaking wet Prevail with a pull up stuffer. I was a bad boy and had a soda before bed last night.

Wet Abu sdk

A very very wet Cuddlz with plastic pants. Can't easily get anything else in the UK but this is adequate.

depends real fit..first time trying them..

Boys DryNite (Goodnite)

Girls GoodNite, my second-to-last one in my current stash. Might get some Always Discreets after this, they've recently split the underwear into two styles (Lower Rise and Maximum Classic Cut), and both look very cute.

LittlePawz

PaddedWife said:
depends real fit..first time trying them..

Been using these for about a week. Definitely not for flooding, but serves me well. Plus they're really good for wearing in public.

I'm so comfy right now in my Super Undies nighttime heavy wetter pants in size medium! They are so soft!!! I need to buy more! I highly recommend them :)

Abena L4 with some Lion King stickers on it.

goodnite and molicare super plus

Abu Sdk

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

A very full old type crinklz

A very dry Tena ultima with white plastic popper pants, going out shopping wearing them today

A soggy crinklz.

A wet Dry 24/7.

Going from South Bend,IN to Lafayette, IN little over 2 hr. drive there. Needed to be prepared, so I'm sporting a My Diaper Nacht color. The thickness feels great between the legs dry, have to see when it gets soaked.

Rearz Safari

depends real fit...it leaked :/

A ABU cushie V 2 comfy and warm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back