What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a dry24/7 stuffed with a pampers size 7

Ive been wearing a Bambino Bellissimo since before bed last night 😊

A rather wet tena maxi slip and plastic pants

Bambino classico

ABU Space.

Depends protection with tabs boosted with a L/XL tru-fit insert....16 large depends to a pack 16 large tru fit inserts to a pack, coincidence? I think not!

Old type crinklz with a booster under my little keeper sleeper in my truck cab

I'm trying the new Betterdry (ex Comficare) diapers now.
While they are not what they used to be at all, they still seem to be a good diaper. They became stiff, though. Not comfily soft anymore.. Reminds me a bit of ID Expert diapers, they are stiff like this, too.
They had claimed to make the fit better, but they are still really small for M-size diapers.. sigh. But when I put them on, they were actually very comfy :O! I think the waistbands do their job!
I'm testing the limits of these ones now. They hold well, and swell A LOT.

When I heard they had come out, I saw dreams about testing them out <__<; I have been so anxious about it..
Comficare was my favourite diaper ever, but.. they are no more. These do not replace Comficare as the best thing ever..

Now the closest thing to the old Comficare is MyDiaper for nighttime. They got a better fit, too.

First Tena Maxi, now Comficare.. I'd just want a good product to stay good dammit!

fit right plus &a tena overnight pad

Super dry kids

Always My Baby Brand Pull-Up

Abu super dry kids

GoodNites : P

Abena M4.

I am wearing a stater bros snug and stretch size 6 and it has very interesting sides, they accordion out to stretch which I have never seen before and are decorated with Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Abu super dry kids

My nighttime diaper today will be MyDiaper Animals :3

a depends protection with taps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back