What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing my night diaper, a Clothdiaper and clothbooster - as usual wet when I woke up, and now I'm having my first coffee, before changing into a dry disposable daytime diaper.

A super soaked, front and back, GoodNites. :eek:

GoodNites as well. :p

e: And now a plastic-backed Molicare Super Plus.

Last edited:
Currently using the boots staydry tape on's, there actually fairly decent and can be store bought.

They lasted me about 4 wettings for a bladder of my size, and that was when i was out drinking too. :)

A wet Tena Extra pullup..love it...

Tena Stretch Ultra. They're surprisingly absorbent for a 'cloth-backed' diaper. And the one large stretch tab on each side means they're very comfy for those with larger thighs.

None. :c I want some Crinklz, or other cute fluffy babyfur diapers.

i am wearing Abena M4 and a booster liner

Comficare M4. Sadly without boosterpad. I have really come to love these even more with an additional pad. It seems to reduce the 'leakyness' when sitting.

Still none :p Tonight a Molicare Mobile maybe

Walgreens Certainty. I love these- they're so soft and comfortable and only $16 for 40! :clapping:

Tena Super, just changed into a fresh one. It's the new model with cloth wings, and they perform horribly...but I wont throw them out....now I paid for them.
Anyway I only imagine I'll have it on for one, ma two hours before changing again.

This morning I am leaving for the Blackrock Renaissance Faire in August, MI. I will be there for about 10 hrs., so I will need an extended wear time/over night diaper cause there is no real place to change on the grounds (unless you can do it in a porta-john). I can't as my costume is too difficult to get out of, there for I'm going to be in a Super Seni Quattro with a Bambino quadro booster. I just hope I don't need to do anything other than number 1. Last month my diaper combo lasted all day with plenty to spare, so today I'm choosing no booster for comfort. I've used these super seni quatros before and they hold a lot I mean "A LOT"!

*** These diapers are cloth backed, however all the cloth backing is over plastic. Thus, they tend to stretch no more than a plastic backed diaper. Only cloth backed diapers I've ever seen done like this. Hopefully more will go this route in the future as the rest will eventually stretch and slide off you.

Last edited:
Depends Silhouette Active Fit with a max absorbent Poise pad:smile1:

Dry 24/7 with a cloth booster. So far 8 hours and still plenty of capacity though it does start to feel heavy now.

Bambino Bellissimo with a Goodnites TruFit insert.

perlFerret said:
Bambino Bellissimo with a Goodnites TruFit insert.

Those TruFit inserts hold quite a bit. I love them, especially when I use them with the panties.

Currently wearing and enjoying the thick padding of the Abri-Flex Premium S3...

A super undies nighttime pull-up with a goodnites tru-fit stuffer in them.

Dry 24/7 diaper

An not so clean Kolibri combslip plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back