What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now i wearing a comficare crinklz size M :cool:

Goodnites Tru-fit with baby powder.

FluffyMastiff said:
I'm in my very first one, well for adulthood that is. I've got a Goodnites bedtime pull-ups and over that I have Goodnites Tru-fit underware and then just normal clothing on top of those. [emoji38] I'm embracing and enjoying my first time :D
Just wait until you can wear some true diapers. You're using the gateway diaper. Eventually your curiosity will get the best of you and you'll want to try everything.

vaanatffxii said:
Congratulations! :hug: The first time is always the most memorable, so I hope it went perfectly for you! :)
Also, your avatar is so cute! :D

~ Allie Astra ~

It went perfectly. I slept in a near full wet diaper that night. Felt real good the next morning. The avatar I have no clue where I found it. I was searching through my pictures folder, of like 40,000+ images, and found that tucked away :lol:

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Just wait until you can wear some true diapers. You're using the gateway diaper. Eventually your curiosity will get the best of you and you'll want to try everything.

I'm sure I will. But I'm still finding that most of the adult diaper/pull-ups really aren't intriguing me on looks. I really do love the cute designs of the baby/toddler stuff. It's been said before, that if GoodNites would have an XXL, I'd wear them 24/7, along with XXL for the Tru-fits too.

I've got a small list of stuff that I do want to try out though. Just need to find some cash flow before I start doing more.

Thanks Everyone, you've been amazing! :)

i know i am a boy but i am wearing the girls L-XL Goodnites

Nothing right now, cloth diaps are in the dryer because they didn't fully dry outside today :( Gonna pad up before bed though :smile:

pullups1820 said:
i know i am a boy but i am wearing the girls L-XL Goodnites

I'm a girl and I prefer wearing the boys' Goodnites. :tongueout:

pullups1820 said:
i know i am a boy but i am wearing the girls L-XL GoodNites

Nothing wrong with that. I am too. Same with the Tru-fits. :)

I'm looking for more in the same cuteness level, but that is something for another thread and not here ;)

Just put a Bambino Teddy on and about to go to bed

Wearing a boosted Abena

Northshore Supreme Briefs

Another Molicare Super Plus. It was my last one until more get here on Tuesday.

A ConfiDry 24/7.

Fabine at the moment prefered the old design but it's coming back so can't complain

Wearing a dry 24/7

wearing an Attends StayDry Slip.

XP Medical's A+ Level 4.

Bambino Bellisimo scented (by me) w/ baby powder. Pure bliss!

Super dry kids medium with 3 stuffers, of course powder and rash cream, onesie, shorts and a tee shirt over that, going out to the bar for a couple with friends, dry 24/7 at night, always wear at night

Doubled abri forms x plus L4. Very dirty but waiting on my mummy getting up so I can show her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back