What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in a molicare super plus

Cloth-backed Cushie. I've really missed these- yay for new owners! :smile1:

ABUniverse Super Dry Kid

none :'(

My pretty pink Dependeco AIO ready for another restful night.

I just bought the CVS "find you perfect fit" trail box It has 2 male guards and 2 pull ups. 1 S/M and 1 XL. I put on the XL but it is too large.
I will pee in it for a while and then change to something else.

Glittery violet AIO with super soft purple lining. Yay for padding!

Abena M4 with a tranquility contour doubler xl and my gary active wear protection over top to catch any leaks. Then she put me into my locking shorts that she made me so I cant remove them if I wanted to.

The new Total Dry Plus that Bambino announced the other day. Don't think I'd get these again :)

Bambino classico with a tena serenity overnight pad"ok in a pinch till i get my totally dry from bambino" +HK pul lined

Rearz Inspire, first time trying these out :D

Today I go to blackrock medievil ren faire. So I'm dressed in my costume with a conficare with a quadro booster, as I'll be wearing this for 8 hrs. or more. This combination feels reel good. I hope I won't have to change at ren faire, as it is extremely difficult to get out of my costume in a porta-john and change. Well I'm strapped in now and am pretty confident I'll be okay.

I'm in my very first one, well for adulthood that is. I've got a Goodnites bedtime pull-ups and over that I have Goodnites Tru-fit underware and then just normal clothing on top of those. :lol: I'm embracing and enjoying my first time :D

Just as I was the last time my other half (Alaester) replied to this post, I am wearing an Absorbency Plus Level 4 Large (from XPMedical.com), under PUL pull-up pants, under Taffeta pull-up pants, under vinyl elastic pull-up pants... Layers make me feel secure. :sweatdrop:

Stay padded, my friends.
~ Allie Astra ~

- - - Updated - - -

bagman46613 said:
Today I go to blackrock medievil ren faire. So I'm dressed in my costume with a conficare with a quadro booster, as I'll be wearing this for 8 hrs. or more. This combination feels reel good. I hope I won't have to change at ren faire, as it is extremely difficult to get out of my costume in a porta-john and change. Well I'm strapped in now and am pretty confident I'll be okay.

So how did Ye Olde Faire go? :D Was your confidence well placed?

~ Allie Astra ~

- - - Updated - - -

FluffyMastiff said:
I'm in my very first one, well for adulthood that is. I've got a Goodnites bedtime pull-ups and over that I have Goodnites Tru-fit underware and then just normal clothing on top of those. :lol: I'm embracing and enjoying my first time :D

Congratulations! :hug: The first time is always the most memorable, so I hope it went perfectly for you! :)
Also, your avatar is so cute! :D

~ Allie Astra ~

The new DC Amor size medium, that I used electrical tape on to compensate for the normal tapes starting to fail after the first few hours. Lol

A nice Snuggie Waddle ^^

Tranquility SlimLine Briefs, medium. I am actually quite surprised by this product for I wore one all the way through the night till this morning. I wetted twice and was quite pleased to notice no leaking as I had not bothered in wearing my diaper pants, had only used one of my changing pads to protect the bed. Easy to put on, quite comfy for long wearing times. And because it plastic on the outside, this diaper has a very nice "soft" crinkly sound:thumbsup:

Bambino Classico. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back