What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! You caught me undiapered! I really wish I was wearing one. I need to pee. Yes I need to use the restroom like a big boy.

Rearz lil squirts splash, just changed out of a soaked ABU Little Pawz, slowly working my way through the samples I have to find a favourite

a damp (not soaked!) Bambino catstronauts. Looking to find out how much they swell so that I'll know if I can wear them out under a certain pair of pants

During the Day:
WALMART ASSURANCE dydees
During the Night:
REARZ SAFARI or LIL'MONSTERS

ABENA M4 😁 been so long since I’ve been dipped up.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Mixing it up a little. I have a wet and messy cloth Baby Pants training pants with little dinosaur prints. A wet an poopy cloth training pants has a totally different feeling than a disposable diaper.

A lightly powdered Tena Ultra since it's gonna be a short night. I can't sleep! 😓

A slightly damp attends level 10 large shaped pad with net fixing pants.

Woke up in a wet abu sdk

ABU Dinorawrz! It’s my last diaper too so I’m not gonna use it until I get more which will be 2 packs of ABU Bunny Hopps 2 tape and 2 packs ABU Super Dry Kids. 😊

Woke up this morning in a soaked Rearz Dinosaur Elite Adult Diaper. I wet in it four times during the night. Love the warm feeling while I wet that quickly disappears as the diaper padding soaks it up. These Rearz diapers hold a lot. I waddled around a bit in the heavy sagging diaper before getting out of it.

I've got an Abena M4 on that I will make sure is soaked to the max before going to bed tonight.

Forsite White, hate to support the big guys but pretty pumped Walmart.ca got these guys now stock these in Canada for a much more affordable price point… still be buying from rearz and Abu but these will be nice to finally find an affordable premium medical brand again like back in the days when abena was just over $2 a diaper in Canada. Now everything with high absorbency is pushing $3 a diaper in a Canada. But such is inflation I suppose…

Abu Simple Ultra

My favorite......Yep, Goodnites!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Bambino Classico!

Just got ready for bed in a Dry 24/7 with an Abena Abridged Let Maxi booster and a Babykins Terry lined diaper cover. Great combination for 8 hours of sleep with having to worry about a leak.

attends polybacked with 2 reassurance boosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back