What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WABX said:
Totally dry X plus.
I think they stopped making them or they was just out of stock a while. I still have a bag but I worn total x plus for almost 3 years. Mega max now and I have not found another worthy in my eyes. Only down side is the price. But they fit me well and I love that they dont stretch and sag and that's what I loved about total dry x plus is the front landing strip the tapes stay in place and the plastic around the tapes wont stretch when you shimmy it down to go number 2 on the pot. When I pull either of these brands back up they still fit like when I put them on. I hated to give up the x plus because 48 diapers for 82 bucks was a good deal. The other thing that made me mad is when they went out of stock in my size for months I emailed them 4 times to ask when I could expect them in stock and never got a reply. I did business with them every month for almost 3 years. So I doubt I would go back now of they begged. I just checked it looks like they back in stock but I still doubt I will buy from someone who cant re turn a email. I could understand them over looking one email and forgetting to reply but not 4. But they are a very good diaper for the cost.

Tykables Camelot Diapers best I've found so far (doesn't always last 12 hours though)

Diaperman95 said:
I think they stopped making them or they was just out of stock a while. I still have a bag but I worn total x plus for almost 3 years. Mega max now and I have not found another worthy in my eyes. Only down side is the price. But they fit me well and I love that they dont stretch and sag and that's what I loved about total dry x plus is the front landing strip the tapes stay in place and the plastic around the tapes wont stretch when you shimmy it down to go number 2 on the pot. When I pull either of these brands back up they still fit like when I put them on. I hated to give up the x plus because 48 diapers for 82 bucks was a good deal. The other thing that made me mad is when they went out of stock in my size for months I emailed them 4 times to ask when I could expect them in stock and never got a reply. I did business with them every month for almost 3 years. So I doubt I would go back now of they begged. I just checked it looks like they back in stock but I still doubt I will buy from someone who cant re turn a email. I could understand them over looking one email and forgetting to reply but not 4. But they are a very good diaper for the cost.
They still make Total Dry X Plus diapers. There are three absorbency levels for the Total Dry diapers and X Plus is the most absorbent. A good diaper for night time, soft plastic and landing zone. There is also an Overnight Diaper which is their 2nd highest absorbency level, but I find that the Overnight Diaper is best for discreet daytime wear and wetting. The least absorbent diaper (I cannot recall the label used to describe them) is too thin for my comfort level to use with confidence during the day..

Up this morning very wet and messy in a blue plastic back Molicare Diaper with a NorthShore absorbent pad as a diaper doubler/stuffer.

Tykables Camelot

Last nights very soggy plain and simple that Iv gone out for a walk in. Hopefully get 12 hours out of it before I have to change

Reactions: Traveller and chrischrischris
Just a pull up waiting for my new ab out fit to arrive today so excited

Reactions: Traveller
I'm in a dry tranquility slimline right now. I was changed about 30 min ago, and going around in just a t-shirt and diaper

Reactions: chrischrischris
Seni super plus.
Halfways wet.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Frungie said:
They still make Total Dry X Plus diapers. There are three absorbency levels for the Total Dry diapers and X Plus is the most absorbent. A good diaper for night time, soft plastic and landing zone. There is also an Overnight Diaper which is their 2nd highest absorbency level, but I find that the Overnight Diaper is best for discreet daytime wear and wetting. The least absorbent diaper (I cannot recall the label used to describe them) is too thin for my comfort level to use with confidence during the day..
Yeah I seen them back in stock last night. I worn them about 3 years and bought 2 cases almost every month. Then they just stopped having them for about 4 months and I emailed 4 times to ask if they was coming back or what and never got a response. After all those years of being a damn good customer that's how they did me. I purchased off the total secure website and like I said they was out for a good 4 months and at one point they even took them off the list of products. I even tried Bambino and they was also out so I guess I assumed. Daddy always told me what happens if you assume. So I made ass out of myself anyway. 😄 I am not sure but I think I read in a thread one time that total secure owned bambino diapers not sure. But I emailed them once also about when they would be in stock and again no reply. So as much as I liked them I am likening the mega max better and even though they are a bit higher I think I am going to stick with them. Because Northshore apressiates my business. I have emailed them for samples and they give them to me every time and most the time they give me some even if I did not ask. They have emailed me to ask how they worked out and if I need anything or have any suggestions. The other company did not care. And once about 8 months ago they was 3 weeks late sending my order and it was like pulling teeth to get a answer when they would ship. They said they was waiting on some more product to come in but lied to me at one point and said they shipped on friday after it had been almost 2weeks and then I never got the shipping info and come to find out it was the next friday before they even shipped them. I almost left then because they ran me out and I had to 2 day ship some from Abeina from Amazon to get by. But other than their horrible custom service they are a great diaper at a great price. They dont clump or sag and I love the front landing panel because they dont stretch around the tapes and get loose. They always stay snuggly fitting. One of the things I like about the MEGA MAX too is it has the same front panel.

soaked Bambino Cloudee \o

Rearz Safari

Crinklz

Attachments

• 20210322_064642_HDR.jpg
    20210322_064642_HDR.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 41919 and chrischrischris
Bunny Hopps. :3

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Rearz princess

Reactions: chrischrischris and DiaperedBedwetter1998
MailCat581 said:
Crinklz are a good diaper. I just wish they had a better taping system then I'd probably wear them more often.
Yep. I believe they are made by the same company that makes better dry diapers which are better in some ways. I always carry a roll of gorilla tape with me in my travels. Not to put in my hair but a quick easy fix for a sagging diaoer.

Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back