What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little pawz

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and Midwest82
bambinod said:
Northshore Supreme Lite at work, as usual. Nothing spectacular, but they're all plastic, great waist elastic, durable, all white, while being thin enough to be comfortable under dress pants but not too thin. The perfect wear-to-work diaper for me!
I agree. NS Supreme Lites are perhaps the perfect diaper for work. There are a few other good day-time diapers, but I really like the NS Lites. I work in a professional atmosphere with business casual dress and these diapers are great for me during the day. I have the advantage of being able to change in my own office if needed when I wet too much, but I have often been able to get through the whole day in the Lites. I also like the four choices in colors: white, green, blue, and purple (which in my eyes is almost a pink). Thank you NorthShore!

Reactions: chrischrischris, RedPandaDL and Midwest82
Super Dry Kids. I have not worn one of these since 2012, which was before the ABU ownership change. These new ones are definitely a step up from the original version.

Just woke up in a soaked MegaMax.

Reactions: Midwest82
Crinklz.

Currently wearing an Attends poly brief. they were a cheap impulse buy, but they perform well enough for work. About to change into something better and go to bed.

Just had a lovely 20 hour diaper experience
Had an afternoon sleep got a pull up on now

Last edited:
A thoroughly soaked TENA.

Tykeables Puppers

Reactions: BabyZinga and Midwest82
Dotty Pride.

Peekabu's

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
2 tape bunny hops

Abena M4, though I'm now wearing the "special" kind with the green wetness indicators, if you catch my drift... 😏

Rearz Alpaca. Had been diaper free for the past week, so rather excited to get back in one. :D

Right now I’m wearing a PeekABU i love these as they are a little thinner than my others making it a little easier to go incognito, only draw back with these is from time to time i get a nasty rash not sure if it is the diaper itself or just a heat rash from being in the south. At night i wear either a BunnyHop or my favorite LittlePaws

Tykables Little Rawrs! Love Dino prints!

Reactions: BabySkye75 and Midwest82
Tykables Little Rascals

Reactions: BabySkye75, RedPandaDL and BabyZinga
Northshore Air Supreme and it’s amazing

Reactions: BabySkye75, RedPandaDL and Midwest82
Sitting at work in my special cloth Hybrid, abena pad with cloth diaper cover

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back