What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends Maximum brief w/ Bambino Quadro liner.

work clothes with Bambino diaper

boy's Goodnites

gauze with diaper pins and plastic panties.

Jared

Reactions: Jr2012, littledub1955, chuck and 1 other person
I'm wearing a gauze cloth diaper with a prefold stuffer, pins and plastic pants also

Reactions: Jr2012, littledub1955 and (deleted member)
CVS fitted brief, just wet

Certainty Fitted Brief Medium over a Certainty Adjustable underwear. The bottom one has lots of poke holes and slits. Had it on for a few hours, still dry.

Another abena super, pretty wet.

FirstQuality medium full-mat briefs. Full coverage padding and <$7 a pack of 16. I found my cheap replacement I've been looking for. :)

A Kendall Lille Supreme Maxi.

girls underjams

:bunny:Salk Sani-pants pull up plastic pants over a Molicare Super Plus, with a Dignity Briefmate as a booster.:bunny:

goodnites...

Those brief Mates make pretty good stuffers. I got some on e-bay really cheap a while back... Right now I'm wearing Attends small. (old kind Plastic backed)

Cloth training pants with plastic pants,

Reactions: Jr2012, chuck, littledub1955 and 1 other person
A cloth diaper, underneth a disposable diaper. Covered with a white plastic panty.

Reactions: Jr2012
I am wearing thos really cool things called "Underware..." if I was padded it would be abena

Reactions: Jr2012
Molicare Classic Plus, but I have a Bambino Classico and a Tranquility ATN in my bag just in case I decide to actually use a diaper to wet in.

Walgreen's version of Goodnites. They are on sale for $5.99 so I'm finally trying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back