What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wearing my FitRights and loving the absorbency of both 1 & 2 and the sweet smell they give off. Been wearing for years and still enjoy the comfort.

Terry cloth diaper and no plastic pants

Minki's Huggies Washable type wrap round padded out with six Terry cotton Squares 24"x24" folded to fit down frontal area so plenty to soak up anything covered with Gary pants hi back tough opaque thick pvc with covered elastics and have a 14FR Bard bio Cath Indwelling in that's open so going to be a lazy day-night enjoying the lack of control&feeling it so going to be a "Wet" Xmas! and have another one to replace once this is too wet for over night can stay like this for most of the week if like

Already can feel the warmth/wetness as it's coming out

Trying out a megamax this afternoon. Very happy so far

Wellness superio these are super absorbent diapers and feel super comfy

Stomach flu at home, been working on eradicating the stash of undependable "depends". Had an adjustable with tabs on that lasted about 30 minutes, before some stomach rumbling turned out to be, well, the stomach flu, you understand what happened. Super thirsty today too, would gladly put on my Goodnites, but those are more for fun than for function... then again, depends...

Wearing my first banbino teddy v2! So far so good

Watching movies in a betterdry.

Kiddos by ABU, just so perfect.

Just changed into a medium megamax. I have a 32" waist and the small was small, the medium seems a bit big, but better.

Just been changed out of a dirty Cuddlz Bright Days. Now wearing ABU SDK V2.

I am in a betterdry.

I'm still wearing Huggie By Minki Wrap round Nappy with extra padding covered with Tuffy/leakmaster pants by Gary Pants for Evening/nights washed and ready to go later and change to other that are easier to wear/walk for daytime and went out in Bambinex Washable all in one wrapround with booster and enjoying the lack of control feeling it wet as been to shop.

MyDiaper White Nightdiaper

ABU Simple Ultra - holy moly it's HUUUUGE and squishy! :biggrin:

And Kinkydiapers rubber pants which are awesome.

A wet Crinklz (I'll change into another Crinklz or a BetterDry at some point)

Day three of 24-7 in betterdrys . i love this diaper.

Sorry for repost, mobile issues

Right now I'm blindly trying some Tena Ultra briefs from the local pharmacy. Would love to someday order something better online though.

Reactions: CalsDad
A BETTER DRY ! that's wet 'n' messy

Rearz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back