What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
North shore Supreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:sweatdrop: a heavily padded Rearz Princess. Why is it so difficult to walk without severe waddle?:laugh:

Wet ABU Cushies

Back in some drynites 8-16 pull ups again. Feel like a kid :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Usual Quite Restrictive, Very Thick cloth Diapers and Peenk plastic pants..mmm they feel Soo Dood!..:)

A wet M4. Today's my second in a row wearing to work.

Abu preschool plastic

Northshore supreme lite

ALWAYS L/XL DISCRETE. Kinda wet, but not quite soaked

tena slip super size s, the best one for day use ;) the maxi on the overnight

Tykables size 2

Spoiled

Is there a diaper that's not notice able when wear it?

m4's been a while and i like them.

Aaron21 said:

Define noticeable. Is thin yet leaking less, or more, noticeable than thick and doing its job. Given people simply do not notice much unless you make it completely obvious, then a thick diaper is almost always going to be less noticeable than a huge wet spot on your pants and chair.

I personally have been using thick and premium grade diapers for over a decade. And in a quite office, while wear dress slacks. A Confidry is WAY less noticeable than say ATN or Wellness.

Dry 24/7 laying in bed waiting for washer to finish so I can go to sleep.

An Ironman Goodnite and it's the newest version with the double leg barriers. I'm small enough and the sides are stretchy enough for me to kinda fit in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaron21 said:

Usually, a diaper is only noticeable if the top of it it sticking out of the wearer's pants. Thicker ones might result in bulgy pants. It also might be noticeable in the form of an odor after it's used.

In other words: Just about any type of diaper isn't noticeable as long as it's completely covered, is thin and absorbent enough, and does a good job controlling odors.

Sdk and off to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back