What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soaked girls L/XL Goodnights pull up, with Northshore small pad covered with snap on diaper cover. Several good wettings, no leaKS, and I have had it on for 12 hours.����

- - - Updated - - -

Just changed to a L/XL girls tru-fit with its pad, and the same diaper cover as before.

Rather leaky Lion Guard Pull-Up.

About to ditch my Hanes comfortsoft briefs for a camo GoodNite

The new, expensive Attends Overnight/Extended Wear(noisy) with a noisy Attends Poly on top w/a pair of cheap- yet nice-Reliamed(?) plastic panties(comes in packs of 3)

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Abu diaper

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I am currently in a forest park on a trail with a wet combination of three goodnites modified fit my tiny waist along with an extra pad for absorbency.

Absolutely swimming id slip maxi! Didn't know I could wet so much in my sleep! [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in my very wet thick gauze cloth diapers with plastic pants from last night. When I ha be time in the mornings I stay in my wet diapers for a couple of hours

I am currently wearing a forma-care X-plus with a maximum boosts up pad.

A Lavender that I put on last night and started using night that is holding up pretty well.

Will be in preschool plastic back soon

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I was just wearing a Seni Quatro that was full after 6 wettings. I could not resist letting go and filling it will a #2 before clean-up. Love these diapers!

Loooooong day at work. Just got into an id slip extra pe backed [emoji12] happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just changed out of a Northshore Supreme that I managed to wear for 15 hours before it started leaking. One of the most underrated diapers by far.

I am in a 1996 era depends plastic diaper, and playing WoW, an to just show my age, I bought this diaper new from the store back then.

Northshore supreme lite

Northshore supreme lite

M-4 with a full matt booster and plastic pants

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Tykables PLeather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back