What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry 24/7.

Tena Super Medium.

Needed to go badly, so slipped it on and well...

Lets just say it's lovely and warm now...will keep this on overnight....better than getting up to go.

LivDry Premium Diapers

A very wet M4 right now but soon to be in a nice thick and dry and totally comfy rearz seduction.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Abena S3 pull-up. Super comfy.

a contour diaper, an insert, and plastic pants. my diaper is.damp but not ready to.change it yet

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Little Pawz with snap on plastic pants

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Go Supreme

I am currently wearing a dignity plus with a lille supreme fit maxi as a stuffer. I was a little drunk last night and tore the tapes off the lille supreme fit maxi and decided to tear off the other side this morning and wear an inferior diaper over it so I didn't waste it(even thicker now).

I am wearing a ConfiDry 24/7 at the moment.

Currently, I've got a ABU Cushies diaper on. Wishing I had LittlePawz at the moment, but Cushies will do.

A wet ABU Space. Am still curious about trying the confidry 24/7 though..

An extremely wet REARZ Safari with a Rearz booster.

Just changed out of my soaked Little Pawz and into a dry tykables overnight with a booster

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sitting on the couch watching the Daytona 500 putting my first Dry 24/7 to the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northshore supreme

Finally tried out the Rearz Safari sample I've had for over a month now. Loving it so far. Thickness, both wet and dry is a big selling point for me when it comes to diapers, and this diaper is probably the best I've had in that regard.

Idk if its the fit, or if I'm just that bad at putting on diapers, but they just don't feel as comfy as the ABU LittlePawz I wore did.

right now i am wearing a goodnite that is pretty much it.

Cotton with Snappi facstener with PUL plastic pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a cloth or disposable? How well do they hold liquid?

- - - Updated - - -

Do the rules permit the trading of diapers or pants that One has outgrown but still in excellent condition?

A wet prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back