What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry 24/7

lupe said:
Im sporting a vintage green 90s depends too bed. Very audible!

Do you have a picture? Hard to find any pics these days :/

Fabines Black. Had to dig into my stash last night and found these... my wife said "they look like something Satan would have".

Very absorbent though and they do crinkle.

I use nothing but cloth diapers at home and when I go out. In fact I live in cloth diapers

Little paws

Little paws hopefully I will keep my paws until bedtime

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Moliicares med.

Northshore supreme

A pull-up in the largest size.

Just woke up to a very soggy little paws I guess the sogmonster wanted the paws more than

Last night I wore a contour cloth diaper and an insert with plastic pants. I woke up with a saturated diaper, but a dry bed. . . until I sat up and leaked through the legs of my plastic pants. I took the dogs out wearing the diaper, and it leaked into my pants with a wet spot so I changed into a fresh diaper, another contour diaper and plastic pants under my jeans

Bambino teddies my 3rd in 3 hours :eek: due to upset tummy

Super soggy sdkv2 soon to change into a little paws

Abu cushies while watching some collage football. Still deciding if I can get away with wearing one to a game.

I've been diapered for quite a while today. I've got on two Abri M4 diapers topped with 2 Abri L4 diapers and covered with a Rearz Princess large. All except the top diaper (Rearz) have been perforated with my wartenberg wheel and I have wet many times. Getting kind of heavy now. :)

Im new to the group and im a bedwetter so right now im wearing goodnites but i also wear pampers

Currently in the new Goodnites Boys XL, and it is very wet but it surprisingly held up for being flooded. Will definitely wear it through the night and maybe flood it in the morning to see if it holds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wore a medium Abu cushie with a abri let maxi booster last night super thick for me and comfy along with my Dino onsie. Wet a little before bed and actually woke up even wetter for the first time.

Well a destroyed Abu little paws very soggy and muddy soon to be changed into a super dry kid 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back