What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore supreme

Abu lavender medium with drynites XL girls,pampers size 6+,libero size 7 all with pinholes to act as soakers

I'm currently in the doctor's office waiting for an enema procedure due to constipation. I'm wearing an Abena M4 right now, its prematurely soaked with urine and its soon to be used.

I wore my night diaper last night and it leaked all over the bed. I changed everything washed the sheets and diaper. then I took a shower, put on a depend, and a pad then saturated that too. then I changed into my cloth daytime diaper and plastic pants now damp and will change it before bed in 2 hrs.

Always Discreet S/M Lower Rise, wanted to see how these hold up vs. the Maximum Classic Cut variant. Obviously, they're going to hold less, but they do fit more discreetly (they sit more akin to a L/XL girls GoodNite on the waist/hips, albeit much stretchier), plus the faux-lace and ribbon on the front gives it a very feminine touch that I do like.

l am wearing a Sam's Club brief but will be putting on a cloth diaper for bed time. A disposable works well for me in the daytime when I can change as soon as it is wet, I'm trying to prevent a heat/wet diaper rash and I find cloth works really well for nightime

Dry 24/7

None at this time as its one of my good days, on a bad day I can probably get through a whole pack of 10 disposable adult diapers in an hour as I have disabilities and I am a hevy wetter, my best advice to anyone dealing with incontinence due to unforeseen circumstances is be yourself don't worry about what other people might think about you, ignore those that bully you and try to forgive them as they are the unfortunate ones who have not been educated to the values of human nature.

I am not a active christian but I believe that everyone deserves the same degree of dignity and respect wever your disabled or not if you choose to wear diapers that doesn't mean that you are a freak or your a weirdo just because you are different from what people may be expecting.

My favourite diapers are Bambino Classico and ABU superdry kids although I will take anything to keep me dry on a bad day or night as specially as I suffered from ptsd left over from years of bullying and witnessing the death of a person who was hit by a vehicle in 2010 through no fault of there own.

I have reviewed a selection of diapers on this site if your interested in comparisons between the brands you know and the ones out here in the far east where I am currently on vacation.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

currently wearing s/m parents choice iron man diapers. they fit nice and snuggg! was going to post in a different thread where some one recommended these. they are great. I filled them with baby lotion to be extra baby soft! :)

ID slip expert super medium

3 layered. 1st layer is an abena l4, 2nd abena l4, 3rd dry 24/7. Maximum fluffyness

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just got out of a very soggy simple and out of the shower and put on a space diaper love all of the new product Abuniverse is launching

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Northshore supreme

Homemade Luvs frankendiaper... Basically, took a case of Luvs diapers (I love the smell!!!) and made adult sized diapers from them.

Some hot-glue, a sharp razor, a cutting board, and a template I made years ago. Depending on how absorbent I want them, I can use between eight and twelve diapers to make one adult diaper...

Here are a few photos of a diaper a made a few months ago. It was way too big, but lasted for an entire night and then well into the afternoon before it started to leak.

IMG_20160718_014606.jpg IMG_20160718_014552.jpg

Last edited:
As I would normally be diapered 24/7, it hurts me to say I am currently not diapered. The few times a year I don't wear a diaper, I am usually spending time at a relatives house where I'm spending the night. This weekend I'm at my sisters house. I can't wear here as there is no way to get rid of the diapers and I'm not ready to come clean. I've worn diapers around all my family and wife's family, but for short periods. They don't say anything and I don't suspect they know I wear them. I can hardly wait for Sunday when I get home. Well got to go.

Abu space with an abri let maxi booster. nice thick and snug

Rearz inspire + incontrol small

damn these are not even saturated yet....

Secure xplus

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

id slip pe medium

ConfiDry 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back