What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
woofcub said:
Currently in a not so dry24/7 with an abrilet booster. Really thinking about getting some of the Abu space diapers with all the great reviews ad the ability to get them by the case now :)

After trying out the space diaper last night, I can say that you should definitely give them a shot, they are awesome.

Currently in a Snuggies Waddler Overnight. I definitely love the design (especially the disappearing stars) and the way it swells so much while wetting :).

Abri form m4 x-plus

Dependeco's Cloth AIO.

Crinklz

The new Space Diaper, this is the second one I have put on and so far I like them a lot. This is a size large and it fits better and absorbs better than other disposables I have tried. they are worth trying

SPACE DIAPER :biggrin:

Space Diaper with a plastic backed Tena Maxi underneath :D... Been so lazy today and literally not moved from the sofa hehe

JoJo1993 said:
Space Diaper with a plastic backed Tena Maxi underneath :D... Been so lazy today and literally not moved from the sofa hehe

Wow! That must make for one poofy combination.

Space diaper and not only have I drowned all the aliens I've gassed them all as well [emoji48]

None right now and I don't typically feel the urge to post regular updates. However, this seems like a fair place to mention that I'm pleased to say that after ending a six month stint of 24/7, I still had a good time in them this weekend. Last time I had an extended 24/7 run (six weeks), I didn't really feel like it for a good while, wearing only once in just under three months after.

I am currently wearing a Certainty Adjustable underwear small / medium, unisex from Walgreen.
I wanted to find something that I could wear under my Jockey sport boxer briefs while I am working out at the gym.
These do the job. They seem to hold a decent amount. When I am finished working out I will empty my bladder in them without a problem.
They can be put on like pull-ups or the sides can be torn and they can be put on like a brief. Price is right.

1 Lg, Tena Diaper and 1 Lg Depends Plastic Diaper over top to keep the Tena Diaper from leaking

Currently wrapped up in a Depends MaxPro with tabs and 3 boosters (2-front, 1-back), and a coat of Baby Powder for comfort while studying in the library.:cool:

Sadly, I am not wearing one right now :,(

littlesaurus86 said:
Currently laying in a rather soggy Cloth-Backed Cushie...it might be my new favorite diaper! :D

They are mine!!!

littlesaurus86 said:
They hold a lot!

They are pretty quiet and slim too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back