What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna make y'all jealous...

I still have two-thirds of a bag of the blue tape Attends. I'm wearing one of those. ;)

hti24 said:
Gonna make y'all jealous...

I still have two-thirds of a bag of the blue tape Attends. I'm wearing one of those. ;)

You should probably save one for archival purposes, I never got why people would use vintage diapers when replicas are available, there is a limited supply out there and I would hate for a AB/DL in 20 years to not have anything but pictures to look at.

None! Because im still too chicken to tell my girlfriend!!! But im in aussie at the mome and HYPOTHETICALLY if i were rockin it would probably be a pair of their goodnites equivalent

DC Amor... My new favorite snuggly! :)

BabyDash said:
DC Amor... My new favorite snuggly! :)

Me too! I love all the pink and the design is so cute I love everything about this diaper ^_^

molicare super plus small..

Trying out an Always Discreet Pullup. Just used it and no leaks so far.

Cloth and vinyl pull overs

Bambino belimisso... at work, abd it's already damp

Snuggies daiper with a booster pad.
Just changed out of a soaked Buntewindel with booster pad.

Triple Padded Classicos (-:

A soaking M4 Air Plus. And in the name of personal growth, I just wore a diaper as underwear out in public for one of the first times.

I stayed in the three Classico's for about 12 hours and just changed today is the first day of my week trial run of being diapered 24/7

Today it is just a plain generic maxi pullup diaper with a Poise pad inside....I like that feeling

Confidry (dry 24/7 diaper) with a snap-ez pocket diaper cover

I wear depends fitted briefs with tabs.

Dependeco AIO with booster pad.

galaxy dependeco.. comfy...

A Tena Slip Maxi.

An ABUniverse Cushie with cloth pre-fold stuffers.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back