What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to change my wet and messy Tena ProSkin Super diaper much sooner than I wanted to this morning. I woke up wet and messed my diaper right away (after removing a wet cloth booster), but as soon as I got in the kitchen, I discovered a leak coming from our ceiling. I changed promptly, mopped up water on the floor, got my wife up, and we were at least able to locate the leak coming from an upstairs bathroom shut off valve. We turned off the valve and that has at least stopped the continued leaking (I would much rather be talking about a leaky diaper!!). Probably a fairly simple job, but we have a call into a plumber, and waiting for a return call since it is only 6:00 am. We will probably need new dry wall in the kitchen, but it could be much worse. So, I didn't have a chance to enjoy my wet and messy diaper, just a wet kitchen and bathroom that is certainly not enjoyed. But I can tell you a little about the Tena ProSkin Super diaper. I got them at LL Medico and I priced them out at $1.03 per diaper, very inexpensive. I wore and wet the diapers during the day for 6 to 8 hours without any problems. I decided to give the diaper a night trial, but I used a cloth baby diaper as a booster. No leaks, unlike my bathroom. As stated above, I removed the cloth insert before I messed my diaper. These diapers don't have internal leg guards (I think that's what you call them) but the crotch is wide and contained my mess, although like I said, I could not wear my wet and messy diaper for as long as I normally do in the morning because of the plumbing emergency and getting my wife up. My wife certainly knows all about my diapers but I just don't mess my diaper around her. For the price point, Tena ProSkin Super diapers (cloth back) are really good diapers. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, a nice pair of plastic pants over the Tena ProSkin diaper not only provides added protection and security, but also the feeling of smooth, supple plastic pants over the diaper.

Reactions: oldskool
Frungie said:
I had to change my wet and messy Tena ProSkin Super diaper much sooner than I wanted to this morning. I woke up wet and messed my diaper right away (after removing a wet cloth booster), but as soon as I got in the kitchen, I discovered a leak coming from our ceiling. I changed promptly, mopped up water on the floor, got my wife up, and we were at least able to locate the leak coming from an upstairs bathroom shut off valve. We turned off the valve and that has at least stopped the continued leaking (I would much rather be talking about a leaky diaper!!). Probably a fairly simple job, but we have a call into a plumber, and waiting for a return call since it is only 6:00 am. We will probably need new dry wall in the kitchen, but it could be much worse. So, I didn't have a chance to enjoy my wet and messy diaper, just a wet kitchen and bathroom that is certainly not enjoyed. But I can tell you a little about the Tena ProSkin Super diaper. I got them at LL Medico and I priced them out at $1.03 per diaper, very inexpensive. I wore and wet the diapers during the day for 6 to 8 hours without any problems. I decided to give the diaper a night trial, but I used a cloth baby diaper as a booster. No leaks, unlike my bathroom. As stated above, I removed the cloth insert before I messed my diaper. These diapers don't have internal leg guards (I think that's what you call them) but the crotch is wide and contained my mess, although like I said, I could not wear my wet and messy diaper for as long as I normally do in the morning because of the plumbing emergency and getting my wife up. My wife certainly knows all about my diapers but I just don't mess my diaper around her. For the price point, Tena ProSkin Super diapers (cloth back) are really good diapers. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, a nice pair of plastic pants over the Tena ProSkin diaper not only provides added protection and security, but also the feeling of smooth, supple plastic pants over the diaper.
Sorry to hear about your plumbing problems - it’s amazing how much disruption even a small amount of water can make. I hope it’s all sorted, cleaned-up and you guys are back to normal again soon! 👍

DLmikey said:
Wet Active Ultima and plastic pants. Will change to an Active Maxi soon after a #2, clean-up and shower.
No chance of #2 for me, maybe Monday.

Pull out another fresh White MagaMax this morning !

Tenawearer said:
No chance of #2 for me, maybe Monday.
Oh well, fingers crossed - something to look forward to maybe? 😊👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends fitted brief

A wet classic v2

A very wet and messy nru str8up from last night,
ready to get changed into clean diaper and a shower, everyone have an awesome diapered Saturday.🙂🙂🙂🧷🧷🧷

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Tena maxi

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
DLmikey said:
Oh well, fingers crossed - something to look forward to maybe? 😊👍
Definitely worth pursuing. I am enjoying my active fit now though, put a cover on for the rest of the afternoon, clean one this evening /tonight.

Little kings for today, Barnyard is what I slept in though and will be sleeping in a barnyard later too. Love the little kings for day time use, very discreet in sound and thickness and they're unbelievably comfortable. Like wearing a cloud

Tykables overnight.

Tena Active Ultima and plastic pants - a late midnight bedtime!

In my soggy NRU white disposable, it's so comfy, I dont want to change yet.☺️

A twice soaked Crinklz. I may change into a boosted one before bed.

tschornaja said:
My wife got her Mollicare Premium Elastic 9 Drops Size M to leak. I changed her into a Seni Quatro Size M for the night.
I so wish that seni would make some of those in a plastic back. Or at least put a landing pad and tapes. If they did some plastic back they would really be a great product. I use their pull ups and their booster pads. I have a seni booster in a InControl Mega inspire.

I woke Up in a soggy Tykables Overnight

Going to bed tonight in a blue Str8up + Rearz cloth velcro diaper + Rearz plastic pants as well as my ODU Onesie and J&or pacifier from Amazon.

My plumbing problems described above are resolved, $420.00 later. Now back to my morning routine in a wet and messy Abena M4 diaper for now.

A Tena pull-up. Not as good as the Molicare ones I had, but not as expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back