What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing a Tykables Waddler. I can't believe how much they hold! They haven't leaked on me yet even after sitting on them in my office chair so several hours. It really does swell enough to make you really waddle.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and DLontheDL2
Got some Tranquility samples today: Premium Day Time pull-ups. Supposed to hold 25 oz/ that's 740 ml. Got some things like leak guards that most pull-ups. They were waiting for me when I got home and I've, of course, gone potty in the first one already. Will see how good they are.

A semi wet Confidry.

currently in a wet Seni and blush colored Garywears diaper cover.

Currently wearing a nice dry Abena M4.

• Love
Reactions: PullupQueen
Wife put me in a rearz safari last night for bed. Still wearing it while we drink coffee in bed before we start our day

Forced said:
Changed earlier by Mummy into a NRU str8 up and some blue kin’s plastic pants.
How are babykin's plastic pants? Been debating getting a pair myself.

Damp Aldi sani pant. For the price guilt free wetting! 🥰

Just put on an Abena m4 for the night in the daytime I either just wear pads or Abena Pull ups.

Tena Active Fit Plus L.
Mostly dry, used it for one wetting but it will be used more because there is no chance to get to toilet for next 1-2hours.

I’m wearing a 2 tape, cloth backed cushies right now! I’ve already wetted many times and messed earlier today. Although I think this pamp could maybe take one more mess….

I work from home on Fridays, so I took my sweet time changing this morning.... Right now I'm enjoying my fresh and dry Northshore MegaMax diaper with booster pad and plastic pants, sweats and hoodie! This will probably last me well into the evening, and won't change again til bedtime, probably a good 12 hours from now!
Gotta love those MegaMax diapers!

Reactions: MetalDan86 and CLPP
I got home from work and changed into an XL goodnight. Sufficiently soaked it with two full wettings. May have leaked a little bit at the end of the second 😉

currently wearing a very wet Seni since 9am( Pacific time zone)

Rearz Safari 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Turning in for the night in a Tie-dye Megamax with a Northshore booster and Gary PUL pants

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
It's Waddle Weekend again, so I'm wearing:

• NRU Str8up with
    • 1x Contoured XXL booster (my last one 🙁)
    • 2x Ontex booster
    • 1x Tykables Dubblers
  • another NRU Str8up
  • Terry cloth diaper
  • Thick high-waisted plastic pants

Still bone-dry, but I reckon not for much longer.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Jorelaxed
PooMinara said:
Meanwhile it's 8am and I'm still wearing the same two nappies. But I'm going to open them up and add some little extras before I go to bed (as seen on the rather blurry photo), and hopefully I'll be able to stick the tabs back before I wrap everything up in a large terry cloth square.To finish everything off I'll be adding a pair of high-waisted plastic pants, and some high-waisted plastic bloomers for extra security.

View attachment 88564
I just changed into a nice clean fluffy dry cotton gauze adult prefold diaper with 2 birdseye toddler prefolds and a cotton gauze toddler prefold diaper as liners and my blue head oversized diaper pins and my new teddy bear print plastic pants. This is my typical day time thickness, my nighttime diapers are quite a bit thicker because I’m a pretty heavy wetter at night 😎! In case you didn’t already know I’ve been totally incontinent all of my life and actually became a diaper lover about 30 years ago and now actually love that I have to wear diapers!❤️😎 My wife has always told me that I make a game out of everything, she’s absolutely right! And strange as it may sound, I really enjoy shopping for fun and exciting plastic pants!😎❤️I’m not into being a baby or feminized I’m just really happy to be me and enjoy my choice of underwear ❤️😎 It would be really cool if my wife or another lady would change my diapers in a loving way and then take me out shopping for like some new clothes and actually check my diapers right in the store and say things like aren’t you glad that I put you in your diapers and plastic pants, your diapers are soaked and then take me by the hand and go ask a clerk if there is any place that she can change my diapers because I’m really wet and tell the clerk that is why she always makes me wear my diapers and plastic pants because I can’t stay dry for even a half an hour and she also thinks that my diapers look really cute with my cute plastic pants 😎❤️ Just a thought, so if you are that lady by all means let me know!❤️😎

Attachments

• E72CD840-4580-4BD2-90CB-AA990D8EC15E.jpeg
    E72CD840-4580-4BD2-90CB-AA990D8EC15E.jpeg
    936.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 808C5E6E-C48F-4101-AA40-44B4744539E5.jpeg
    808C5E6E-C48F-4101-AA40-44B4744539E5.jpeg
    1,005.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 74EB5ADC-9CCB-4E4F-8F56-6D50B1946BF6.jpeg
    74EB5ADC-9CCB-4E4F-8F56-6D50B1946BF6.jpeg
    916 KB · Views: 9
A slightly wet and messy cloudee, under a bay print plastic pants, with a ABU oneise covering. Think I am ready for a big (er little) baby night in.

Reactions: Newguy1223
A wet and bulging Seni super under Garywears cover.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back