What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work wearing tena protective underwear, extra absorbency.

Teddy adult diaper..

Do they fit a 32 inch waist comfortably?

at home in my cloth diaper and plastic pants-- very exciting-- they just arrived today. I love this feeling.

Depend Real Fit. It's due for a change soon.

drynites

Girls underjams

A pair of pull up dry nights I just squeeze into and 4 pairs of depends, white wooly tights, plastic lined satin pink short bloomers with white bows. Giggle as you waddle ;-)

Abri-Form X-plus. By far a bulky favourite. I always wear two together, the first with the wings cut off and holes into it, used as a soaker pad for the second one wrapped around me. I can go a whole day drinking beer and wetting it non-stop. Relaxation 100%

Girls goodnites

Store brand sleep diaper with a puppy pad folded up over it and strapped with duct tape. :)

Walmart cloth back brief with a molicare doubler

Bambino Bellissimo diaper.

Girls goodnite covered by a depends real fit

SGPoisonSnIVY said:
Store brand sleep diaper with a puppy pad folded up over it and strapped with duct tape. :)

this has to take the cake for resourcefulness! there should be some type of regular reward on ADISC for best homemade diapers. :)

love the quote by the way!

Last edited:
Abena L4. Feels so good.

Abena M3 :)

Got the itch to wear Pampers earlier, but made quick work of them. Absorbent, they are not! (But no surprise there.) Just changed into an adult-sized prefold and plastic pants from Changing Times, which I'll shortly be sleeping in -- first diaper-sleep in months.

Girls Goodnite, butterfly prints.

Dry 24/7 diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back