What diaper are you in right now?

A Kiddo Lil' Soakers. I love them :)

Cloth hook and loop overnight with booster.

...a medium nighttime prefold cloth AdultClothDiaperCo diaper with one of those stretchy fabric blue diaper covers made by BigTots out of Las Vegas.

Lil monsters!

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants. I am going out for a jog soon in my wet and poopy diaper, after which I will change into a fresh diaper and go to a routine dental cleaning at 9:30 this morning. After the dentist I am going to a medical supply store that stocks the Attends Premier diapers and get another bag of medium size diapers. I also think I have managed to prevent my diaper from sagging when wet by using decorative Duck Tape over the Velcro tabs. The decorative Duck tape also looks nice.

Northshore mega max

A wet Kroger Overnight Pull Up

CLPP said:
In a Depend Nighttime which is better than nothing.☹️
Depend Night Defense you mean, my sister wears those too and yes she does wet

Cloth pre fold, and plastic pants.....it lowers cost

Wearing a M4 for the very first time! Wow, they are so soft! The plastic is MUCH better than most ABDL diapers.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and diaperdude
Just out of the shower and feeling very good in a fresh BetterDry with NS booster and GaryWear PUL pants. Gonna bingewatch several missed episodes of Oak Island tonight while I drink lots of water.😉

Reactions: depta99
in bed with a crinklz fairy tale. Hopefully can get it quite wet before I fall asleep. It’s just comfier that way when in a chastity cage.

CLPP said:
Just out of the shower and feeling very good in a fresh BetterDry with NS booster and GaryWear PUL pants. Gonna bingewatch several missed episodes of Oak Island tonight while I drink lots of water.😉
I'm in the almost exact same getup! Crinkles with an NS booster. Seriously, I think I could get water toxicity if I drank enough to fill this one up!!

depta99 said:
I'm in the almost exact same getup! Crinkles with an NS booster. Seriously, I think I could get water toxicity if I drank enough to fill this one up!!
It’s always a good idea to keep oneself hydrated and way better to do it while padded! Are you wearing plastic pants?

CLPP said:
It’s always a good idea to keep oneself hydrated and way better to do it while padded! Are you wearing plastic pants?
No ... don't feel I need them with this combo!!

A wet str8up…

Moderately wet Megamax with a booster. WAS white to start.:oops:

Last edited:
Iv been in this one sense 10am getting ready for a mess as I use my diapers for both and a change probably a Supper dry kids diaper for the night

1000004014.jpg

Back