Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hi, so i'm labelled as a bit of a Sissy by my house share friends. Not in a nasty way, but because i wear occasionally an item of women's clothing, not really dresses or underwear. Its more a baggy top, hot pants towelling shorts etc. I also occasionally like to wear fake eye lashes and eyeliner. So my question is am i a Sissy or something else? :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Reactions: Turtle and NannaAnnabelle
What defines you is you and you alone.

• Love
Reactions: rainbowrudy, Turtle, mistykitty and 3 others
Anemone said:
Kudos to that! :)(y):cool:

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Anemone
It's a fairly permissive label, I think. I did some crossdressing, wearing of bras and panties, etc., when I was younger, but haven't been strongly drawn to that for years. On the other hand, my little side has leaned female since I was a teen, and is at its littlest when wearing and using girl-oriented diapers, pacifiers, and other baby gear. Calling myself a sissy is obviously pretty ambiguous, but it conveys the general idea.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, NaughtyBoiNathan, BabyprinceS and 1 other person
I like Pink Princess Rearz Diapers too! I don't have an issue being labeled as a sissy, just wasn't sure if i was a fully fledged Sissy on account of not feeling an attraction to women's underwear, bra's, tights, dresses and skirts. I guess what i'm saying is i like aspects of a girlie lifestyle. :)(y):cool:

NaughtyBoiNathan said:
I like Pink Princess Rearz Diapers too! I don't have an issue being labeled as a sissy, just wasn't sure if i was a fully fledged Sissy on account of not feeling an attraction to women's underwear, bra's, tights, dresses and skirts. I guess what i'm saying is i like aspects of a girlie lifestyle. :)(y):cool:
Depending on definitions, I guess I might not be "fully fledged" either, but then baby birds generally aren't. ;)

I think you're safely in sissy territory.

• Love
Reactions: Turtle, Seasonedcitizen, NannaAnnabelle and 1 other person
Anemone said:
Indeed! And in that spirit, I go beyond the agender awhile to diaper up, dress up, cuddle up, feel happiness, joy, sweetness, warmth, softness, love...to feel and experience things baby girls feel and experience...peace. To let all go, to be something I feel society does not want me to be, despite there being no harm in it. No harm to myself or others...only to social contracts frozen in the hearts of frozen people. ✊

• Love
Reactions: Turtle, mistykitty, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I don't think I fit in the box easily. I don't fit into the hypersexual, overtly-babied mold that usually is associated with a sissy but I do love a lot of things that girls from my era loved like dolls, stuffed animals, pretty dresses, etc. I also honor and appreciate a lot of things a woman of my age would. However I'm still happy with a lot of my life as a man and I'd want that part of my life remembered too so I don't quite fit the definition of a trans woman either. The only thing I know is I feel ok with myself as I am. That's actually pretty important to me.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Just wearing women's clothes like jeans, panties and shoes because they're more cheaper and my girlfriend buy them for me.
Me and my girlfriend we wear dresses sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Turtle, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
NannaAnnabelle said:
I don't think I fit in the box easily. I don't fit into the hypersexual, overtly-babied mold that usually is associated with a sissy but I do love a lot of things that girls from my era loved like dolls, stuffed animals, pretty dresses, etc. I also honor and appreciate a lot of things a woman of my age would. However I'm still happy with a lot of my life as a man and I'd want that part of my life remembered too so I don't quite fit the definition of a trans woman either. The only thing I know is I feel ok with myself as I am. That's actually pretty important to me.
The most important thing is that you feel comfortable in your own skin. So Kudos to that! (y) :cool::)

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
NannaAnnabelle said:
I don't think I fit in the box easily. I don't fit into the hypersexual, overtly-babied mold that usually is associated with a sissy...
I'm sissy...but not hypersexual. We toddler girls aren't big into sex. If you wanna be sissy, no matter what age, you're in! 🥳🥰🤗

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Turtle, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I think sissy is a wide church!
I once called myself a sissy on a tights and stockings forum because I love wearing tights, but at the time I'd never dressed fully en femme, so in a description of myself said I wasn't sure I'd classify myself as a full-on cross dresser, but was definitely a sissy (on the basis I like wearing some feminine clothes in private). I got a reply praising me for my honesty from someone who I think assumed I regularly enjoyed being treated like a girl.
And there it is in a nutshell - sissy goes all the way from do you occasionally privately enjoy being a bit girly in how you dress or act, through to regularly dressing fully like a girl and being treated like one as a sissy slave. It's whatever you think and want it to be. If - as others have said - you choose to use the label.
There's also the insult of it starting from anything less than completely stereo-typically 100% macho - a man drinking a half, rather than a pint, or drinking shandy, rather than beer - which probably means there's a bit of sissyness in everyone at some time or other.

• Love
Reactions: Kayleigh, NaughtyBoiNathan, BabyprinceS and 3 others
I totally agree with everyone when they say- you are you; so there's really no point in labeling yourself as anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I honestly went through this problem with a close friend of mine.

I came out and told her everything about my fascination with dresses and feminine related hobbies and interests. I even asked her if I should even label myself as "transgender" because of my interests.

What I remembered her telling me was that just because you're different from normal people and because of your tastes and interests it shouldn't mean you should allow to appoint or call yourself as a particular terminology.

I don't exactly know if her point is good or bad; but I mean from what she said and explained to me kinda gave myself a more deeper understanding about myself and that I shouldn't label myself as something just because the media's hyping it up.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong on what I'm explaining or what my friend explained to me. 😅

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Turtle, mistykitty, NaughtyBoiNathan and 2 others
GoodniteLover219 said:
I totally agree with everyone when they say- you are you; so there's really no point in labeling yourself as anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I honestly went through this problem with a close friend of mine.

I came out and told her everything about my fascination with dresses and feminine related hobbies and interests. I even asked her if I should even label myself as "transgender" because of my interests.

What I remembered her telling me was that just because you're different from normal people and because of your tastes and interests it shouldn't mean you should allow to appoint or call yourself as a particular terminology.

I don't exactly know if her point is good or bad; but I mean from what she said and explained to me kinda gave myself a more deeper understanding about myself and that I shouldn't label myself as something just because the media's hyping it up.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong on what I'm explaining or what my friend explained to me. 😅
I'd say you absolutely should define yourself, if you benefit from doing so and not for other people's benefit.

It can be empowering to say "I'm X" - even if only to yourself. Trying to fit in a box because you can't find the right label, not so good.

Language is powerful after all.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, GoodniteLover219, LittleMaya and 2 others
Why do you need a definition. You are you.

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and NaughtyBoiNathan
I'm a straight guy but my girlfriend took the decision on making me to wear her clothes like her jeans and dresses.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Turtle, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
I gadda admit, the sissy aspect ends up being more an isolated paraphilic crossdress situation. Being in that femmy aesthetic just kinda keeps me steadily turned on. I love it for adding that flavour to anything im doing (especially writing erotica/ making kink gear or... shopping for more sissy stuff.) But I have a hard time just getting regular people stuff done without melting into erotic daydreaming. Diapers are way easier to hangout with. I can be a pottypants at work or with a movie or in bed and it doesnt keep me perpetually "half up". So Im a sissy when im a sissy. And the other guy is very not. Snug lace lingerie and cute dresses are so distracting. Brilliantly wonderfully distracting.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'm not sissy but as a child I wore white blue pink rubbers whatever my family had available to put on my cloth nappies
I like pink plastic pants have pink dummy ,onesie and bibs because I like pink but not sure makes me a sissy

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I think Sissy is all in the mind. After all, look at Charles Bronson: as a schoolboy, he wore dresses due to poverty. His mind wasn't in it.

Mine is, however. I love wearing adult-sized toddler dresses, nighties and babydolls. It feels so amazing...I love feeling like I'm a sweet little girl! Only diapers feel that much nicer: put diapers & dresses together and the feeling's out of this world. 🤗🥰🧸🍼🎀

Reactions: BellasMommy, Kayleigh and sissybaby34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back