What country would you go to the most in your life?

DiaperedElmo said:
America 🇺🇸

As someone who lives a tea-drinking island (can you tell I'm from the UK?), everything about it intrigues me. The size, the nature, the people, the culture.

It has its problems, but so does everywhere else.
As an American I recommend visiting the National Parks. LA, NYC, Miami is meh.

DiaperedElmo said:
America 🇺🇸

As someone who lives a tea-drinking island (can you tell I'm from the UK?), everything about it intrigues me. The size, the nature, the people, the culture.

It has its problems, but so does everywhere else.
As an American I’d recommend you avoid large population centers as there is a reason people are leaving them in droves.

See the little beach towns along the coast, the barrier islands in North Carolina, the historic sites, the Appalachian trail, the Great Plains. Seeing NYC in the US is a bit like when Americans visit London and Edinburgh and think they’ve seen the UK.

SissyJenny2 said:
Exactly where I am, Britain, some of the most beautiful places to go. We’re a small country but filled with history and interest.

I don’t decry anyone wanting to go anywhere else, I just love where I live with a passion.

Jenny xx

❤️

I’ve modified it from England to Britain because I love it all and I have family from Wales and I’m part Scottish. Also I’ve been there, the only place that I haven’t been is Northern Ireland but I’d love to go.

J x ❤️
I live in south Hampshire next to the Solent and new forest ,would love to tour the highlands of Scotland , I have a cousin who lives in NI , my mums dad was Irish Canadian
dont bother with London or Birmingham as they’re just like any city any where in the world
visit places like York Sheffield Bristol , Yorkshire dales , Dartmoor , Cumbrian fells , Yorkshire rydings, Cornish tin mines , Sussex downs , Lincolnshire fens , Breckon beacons etc etc etc
drive the A1 from Newcastle to Berwick 😎
avoid the motorways and take the old A roads

Last edited:
Back