What colors of diapers are preferred?

Jorelaxed said:
Hi everyone, I recently started experimenting wearing either Fuschia Blue or Pink diapers.
I think both colors are nice and very bright.

I still like plain ol' white diapers too!.šŸ˜ƒ
White or light blue, or maybe white with a couple of lil graphics on em. but any ole color's cool for me!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love pink, girly prints and white with cute landing zones, making them look authentically babyish. Thick, & crinkly šŸ„°

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PaddedRita and craigd1341
Pink is my absolute favorite with purple being a close second. I love anything cute and girly like nearly any sissy should :)

Pink or white with girly designs on them xxx

I generally prefer pinkish diapers, but I also like most other colors.

• Love
DBabygirl2 said:
I love pink, girly prints and white with cute landing zones, making them look authentically babyish. Thick, & crinkly šŸ„°

I'm very with you on that 99% DBabygirl91 ;) :giggle:

• Love
UrgentWees said:
I would prefer black for more discrete peekage, but it would need to somehow have a built in wetness indicator as I rely pretty heavily on these to know when to change. Otherwise I just stick with white medical nappies. Not in to prints, although have bought them a few times because my regular night time ones were sold out.
Do people really find wetness indicators useful? I never even look at them. If I'm wearing a diaper it's almost definitely going to be at least a little wet after like 15 minutes of wearing, and it's not like I change them once they're a tiny bit wet, so I decide when to change based on when they feel like they're getting close to capacity.

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and BobbiSueEllen
I'm a vintage baby girl, having been born & diapered in the '60s and just into '70. I'm all about vintage so I love to wear all-white diapers, especially the nice, plasticky InControl Elite diapers, which look, fit and feel very vintage, despite the hourglass shape and velcro fasteners. Other than that, I'll wear Northshore's MEGAMAX in pink...because every little girl deserves a pink-padded diaperbottom once in awhile, even if she loves wearing a white diaper. šŸ¤­šŸ„°šŸ„³

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Bnuuy said:
Do people really find wetness indicators useful? I never even look at them. If I'm wearing a diaper it's almost definitely going to be at least a little wet after like 15 minutes of wearing, and it's not like I change them once they're a tiny bit wet, so I decide when to change based on when they feel like they're getting close to capacity.
Not useful really, I just like the aesthetic!

• Love
Bnuuy said:
I think the indicators are for carers and not the wearers themselves for medical diapers/nappies but I like them despite the fact that I can see and feel for myself how soaked a diaper/nappy is. When the line is blurry and the white is discoloured and you look in the mirror....

• Love
UrgentWees said:
I would prefer black for more discrete peekage, but it would need to somehow have a built in wetness indicator as I rely pretty heavily on these to know when to change. Otherwise I just stick with white medical nappies. Not in to prints, although have bought them a few times because my regular night time ones were sold out.
What would show up on the black background?

I'll wear any color and any printed diapers. I get changed by anyone in this house. If i want new diapers, all i gotta do is tell my Daddy and he will buy em. I'll get y'all some picture of my new stuff soon

I mainly wear white because it's classic, same reason I wear tighty whities when I'm not diapered. But I have bought printed ones once in a blue moon.

• Love
I think I like anything that's not trying to hide the fact that its a diaper. Therefore anything thats trying to be subtle is kinda boring. I like plain white, cute abdl prints, hot pink, black, any distinct color. I even like the medical ones that have a distinct look like the abenas.

Anything blue, green, purple or pink. I get tired of plain white ones

• Wow
To be honest- I cycle between all white diapers and those with fun prints from ABU, Rearz and Tykables. Just depends on how I feel when time to buy more.

Bnuuy said:
Yeah, the old style yellow to blue line, or the disappearing print in the middle are both kinda useless for self diapering... A wetness indicator in that style doesn't press any buttons for this puppy and even detracts a bit from the aesthetic. With high absorbancy diapers they're next to useless as they indicate wetness long before a change is actually needed.

Now, for some of the ABDL fun print diapers - part of the print will disappear when wet, like the fire hydrants on Tykables puppers or the paw prints on ABUniverse little paws, or the aliens on ABUniverse space or the paw prints on Rearz little monsters - those are fun because integrated in the design and can play a role in encouraging diaper usage for a reluctant wearer - "you need to destroy the aliens before that diaper comes off!" Or "erase your paw prints and you'll earn a change!" - it's fun if not super useful...

• Thinking
Reactions: denimchicken and BobbiSueEllen
Now what we need them to bring to adult diapers are glow in the dark prints. I remember there being some disney ones like that for children.

Bnuuy said:
I find them helpful. I find that with the way wetness distributes through my nappy by the time the wetness indicator is completely blue itā€™s time for me to change. Each to their own, though.

White.
I was fascinated with any diaper I could catch a glimpse of when I was a child. But when back in the 80s, I could snatch a few generic white diapers with blue tapes and try them, my preference was irrevocably determined.

White, soft disposables with blue tabs and without a landing zone will it be for me until I'm disposed of myself.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 39193
Back