What colors of diapers are preferred?

Jorelaxed

I am the Adult Diaper guru.😁, I love to chat.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone, I recently started experimenting wearing either Fuschia Blue or Pink diapers.
I think both colors are nice and very bright.
I still like plain ol' white diapers too!.😃

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, DBabygirl2 and Edgewater
Plain white or white with infantile looking colors and designs. I also like baby pink and baby blue.
I'm not into loud gaudy looking colors on my diapers. The more infantile diapers look the more they appeal to me.

Reactions: HiddenPerson, DBabygirl2, Edgewater and 3 others
Opinionated puppy here, but a white base plastic is key to seeing the telltale pee color show through, easier to check from a distance! Actually find I miss it when have tried other colors, but prints on white background are fine!

• Love
Reactions: happilyderanged, BobbiSueEllen, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I mainly collect plain white diapers, since that's what they all look like (when it comes to baby diapers).

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
I’m into more grown up diapers like Rebel, Dino, Crinklz, and Cammies.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
This Gal like any pastel color but blue along with cute girly prints diapers !
Just make it more fun and enjoyable to wear beside white ones !!!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Anything girly, pink, or white.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen, SpankyUnicorn and 3 others
White/neutral with a wetness indicator!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, NorthwestDiaperDude, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Being long time U-IC, I prefer white cloth or disposable diapers. Have tried some print plastic pants, but generally prefer white. Yes, boring, but from my view of the World, they are practical because after all they are diapers, style comes as part of what I wear over them.

What colors I wear are likely choose by my dear wife as I am color blind, but see some colors, just enough so that just as I am about to step out the door, I sometimes get: Your not wearing that, are you?

Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
White on medical diapers. I prefer to wear "non-abdl" diapers so I don't have to answer possible health workers questions. Yeah I know, it shouldn't worry but as an IC individual, keep my diapers normal makes it okay for me. I'd consider a solid blue? Or maybe dark gray? I'd be cool with that.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater, chuck and 1 other person
I prefer pink or girly diapers. Right now I'm wearing Little For Big Nursery Pink and I have an order of LfB Blushing Baby on the way.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
Hi everyone, I recently started experimenting wearing either Fuschia Blue or Pink diapers.
I think both colors are nice and very bright.

I still like plain ol' white diapers too!.😃
Plain white, cloth or disposable. Although I do like the ABU PeekABU's.

• Love
littlemoosey said:
Plain white, cloth or disposable. Although I do like the ABU PeekABU's.
True!, nothing says diaper more than a good, white one!.😃

• Love
Reactions: Jonnythepony, happilyderanged, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I'm all about plain white MegaMax diapers, but have been recently enjoying pink MegaMax and blue Trest!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KindaOlde, Edgewater and 1 other person
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
I prefer to wear "non-abdl" diapers so I don't have to answer possible health workers questions.
My nursing home provides Prevail diapers. Like other medical diapers, they come in my size, colour-coded blue.
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
I'd consider a solid blue,
It sounds like you want to diaper in Prevail diapers. If you are my size then you would get the blue diapers, size 2.

Solid dark colors like north shore megamax blue and black and rearz violet and black

Though I only wore the rearz violet. Fingers crossed my finances improve to where I can try the others.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Edgewater
NorthwestDiaperDude said:
I'm all about plain white MegaMax diapers, but have been recently enjoying pink MegaMax and blue Trest!
Aren't they just wonderful diapers?.🤩

I guess a light blue or pink ones would be my other choices. I still though love a nice all white plastic diaper since those are what I grew up wearing and remember. Im not so into all the overly colorful cartoony ones you see so much of today.

White or other solid colors. I'm surprised nobody seems to make black ones. I think for pullups, being black makes them look a lot less recognizable and I'm curious if that would work to some extend for tape on diapers as well (maybe not though since the top edge of a tape on diaper looks a lot more distinctive than the elastic on a pullup).

Bnuuy said:
White or other solid colors. I'm surprised nobody seems to make black ones. I think for pullups, being black makes them look a lot less recognizable and I'm curious if that would work to some extend for tape on diapers as well (maybe not though since the top edge of a tape on diaper looks a lot more distinctive than the elastic on a pullup).
Black would definitely be a unique color for diapers, I bet it would look cool!.😎😎😎😎

Back