What are you tendencies?

behr33

Colorado almost normal dude
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
As life goes with careers and changes as we progress our mindsets change often. Do you find when you’re focused on your career, family or other aspects of your life that your desire to wear decreases or increases?

Reactions: BBBen and Diprs2
I spent 6 months at a military style school, and we were so active all the time that I rarely thought about it. At night though, I certainly thought about it a lot, and it’s one of the things that I desired about going home after the 6 months.

Reactions: BBBen, Diprs2, behr33 and 1 other person
More stress, more desire to wear. That is my connection. Start of elementary school, all the secondary school, one year in military, hard periods of job were the high level of DL activity.

Reactions: BBBen, Diprs2, behr33 and 1 other person
When I was in high school, I found that it took a back burner to other stuff. Especially in junior year (grade 11) I found that I didn't really care that much about the fact that I didn't have any diapers. In 2020 during the lockdowns and online school I started buying pull ups and I feel like I had a big shift in how I think and operate. Now, I think about it often.

Reactions: Diprs2 and behr33
Jaspy said:

spent 6 months at a military style school, and we were so active all the time that I rarely thought about it. At night though, I certainly thought about it a lot, and it’s one of the things that I desired about going home after the 6 months.
That quite time definitely feels the loudest at times.
Pelusos said:
More stress, more desire to wear. That is my connection. Start of elementary school, all the secondary school, one year in military, hard periods of job were the high level of DL activity.
I feel that for sure. Hangovers are my most frequent “stress” that I notice makes me want to wear. The 3-4 times a month I have more then 2 drinks the next day I want to wear more.
Mehrabad98 said:
When I was in high school, I found that it took a back burner to other stuff. Especially in junior year (grade 11) I found that I didn't really care that much about the fact that I didn't have any diapers. In 2020 during the lockdowns and online school I started buying pull ups and I feel like I had a big shift in how I think and operate. Now, I think about it often.
I definitely felt a large up-tick in my wanting to wear and wearing during the pandemic. I feel like the seclusion definitely made it much more prominent for me and it’s been much more frequent since. Before the pandemic of go months without wearing after has been much more often and I tend to wear at least once a week now.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Pelusos
behr33 said:
It’s strange to think about, but it really does. When the world is quiet, your mind is the loudest.

Reactions: Diprs2
I find that I wear less and think less about diapers when I am very occupied with things such as work or home projects. It is when I have down time that I seem to relish my diapers. Somehow the phrase “idle hands are the devils workshop” comes to mind, although I do not equate wearing with anything evil. I equate wearing as filling an emptiness that occurs when not being occupied with things. I tend to be a workaholic when I am involved with things so that may be why my focus on diapers is less when I am occupied and busy.

Reactions: ianwee
behr33 said:

I feel that for sure. Hangovers are my most frequent “stress” that I notice makes me want to wear. The 3-4 times a month I have more then 2 drinks the next day I want to wear more.

I definitely felt a large up-tick in my wanting to wear and wearing during the pandemic. I feel like the seclusion definitely made it much more prominent for me and it’s been much more frequent since. Before the pandemic of go months without wearing after has been much more often and I tend to wear at least once a week now.
Yes! Hangovers made the same for me. Last years I don't drink but I can remember.

As a (mainly) DL I find that the only time my desires wane is when I have lots of sex.
I rarely thought of nappies before my 40s despite having a life long interest due to an active love life……although that may have been different had I had been aware of adult sized products and the Internet had been about.

age regression's a trauma response/coping mechanism for me. Sometimes i regress to relax, but almost always how often I do it scales with how bad a day i'm having. I'm lucky to have partners who help me weather myself. 😭

for me my desire kind of goes up and down randomly, but recently i have gotten more into it because my suspected OAB is getting worse and having to wake up 5 times a night to pee really sucks. i have never actually worn nappies before so i’ve never actually gotten to fulfil it, but things seem like they might change soon! (also i just noticed that fulfil comes from full-fill. wow!)

thats a good question. My life had changed very often. But the desire to wear is there very often. The problem for me is, in highly stress times i couldnt wear - there is a inner blocking.
Normaly i wear during night if i wear. There was a time in the begining of the year i could wear evry night.
At the moment iam at one at a week - maximum two. And it feels like it isnt enough.

But iam at adisc evryday and enjoy to be little in talking and playing. Although it isnt realtime indulging.

Reactions: behr33
I don’t even think about my protection , it’s my aides job to keep me diapered at all times, I don’t have have the ability to control myself or my diaper . That gets delegated to a responsible adult otherwise I would be Stewie with 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pound diaper very quickly .

If I'm really busy with work and other interests, my daytime interest goes down but I always love wearing a diaper to bed.

Nap time with paci is nearly must. Diaper is optional - it turns me on...

Back