What Are You Planning For This Holliday Season ?

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Here in the 'states we have 4 major holidays coming up:
  • Thanks Giving 🦃
  • Shopping Day 🛒
  • Christmas 🎅
  • New Years Eve 🍻
What are you planning for this year ?
* Since whats left of my family doesn't do anything for Turkey Day anymore, I'm planning an all day cuddle with teddy, while eating pumpkin pie 🥧 . I may even declare a no potty day .
* Shopping Day I'm going to wait until late in the day, and go pick through whatever is left. Most of the time I only buy a couple $2 and $3 DVDs I want to watch .
* For Christmas I'll be doing the usual cards with $10 inside ... my father will get the customary gift card to a fancy restaurant .
* For New Years Eve ... I do not like to drink much, so I'll most likely be asleep when the ball drops .
Happy holiday season everyone !

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Killerpanda3
* On Thanksgiving I am helping out a family member drop off stuffing and hanging out with family for a couple hours
* Shopping day which I'm assuming is Black Friday, I'm working at a mall sadly lol so wish me luck
* For Christmas eve my parents are hosting our annual Christmas Eve party and on Christmas day I plan to enjoy my day off just relaxing
* For New Years I have no idea yet, I might see if a couple friends want to hang out that night and if not I'll just stay up on discord watching the new decade come in, here's hoping the 2020s will be like the 1920s lol

I hope yall have a good holiday season as well!

Thanksgiving. Well I'm not American from birth, I really like that everyone around me is happy but Thanksgiving is not a tradition that I've learned growing up 🤷‍♂️ I dont like Turkey, I dont like marshmellow over green beans, and I dont like eating like a pig and feeling sick 😂 But I make a wonderful pizza from scratch. The kids and my wife want a huge pizza for Thanksgiving and that's exactly what they are going to get 🍕

Shopping day... how to say... I remember going to Fry's Electronics, unsuspecting of what was going to be there. I saw a HUGE LINE of carts, going through half of the megastore waiting for a cashier. I understood at that moment that black friday meant "stay out of stores" for me 😂 Talking about it
Seafox123 said:
* Shopping day which I'm assuming is Black Friday, I'm working at a mall sadly lol so wish me luck
God help you 😱

Christmas NOW WE'RE TALKING! We're going to buy a nice REAL christmas tree 🎄, decorate it with the kids, and have the smell take over the house. We'll spend Christmas just the kids me and the wife. 🎅🎁

New Years Eve, I plan on drinking champaign with my wife and have a wonderful adult night🕺❤️💃

Merry Christmas!🤗

Reactions: Killerpanda3
I finished buying the thanksgiving meal today. Tomorrow and Wednesday morning will be house work. Wednesday morning I will get the turkey out to thaw and Wednesday afternoon I will do the part that means most "thanksgiving" to me and make the house smell of fresh backed bread and pies. Thursday morning will be getting the bird in the oven and working of making food all day long, while I watch the parade and "its a wonderful Life". Thanksgiving Supper around 3 with the my family, brother and mother-in-law.

Christmas shopping is when I get to it for what I have not made/canned all summer.

Christmas dinner has not been decided yet. I want to do a Goose, my son wants leg of lamb, and I have not heard from anyone else as of yet. I am sure the argument over Ham will ensue, because Ham has always been New Years for me.

As is the usual for all holidays I am sure everyone will go to there "designated Spots" and bury their heads in I pads for the day.

I shall be going to spend Christmas with my fiancee and we'll probably get invited over to the future in-laws

Hmmmm...

Toikey Day: I get to my kids' place early, prep & bake da boid, play with da kiddos, watch a little TV, get near end of baking time, make up the rest, whip up da gravy, open olives & cranberry jelly...dinnuh is soived! Pig out! 🦃

Shopping day: I boycott. I don't believe in Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Hanukkah: not very ceremonial about it, I buy loads of chocolate coins and play dreidel with the kids when I visit. Also light the menorah with 'em. 🇮🇱

Festivus: my old lamp post serves as the Festivus pole, it just sits there.

Christmas: off to the kids for presents, revelry and I cook again. The gravy gets a slight dash of sherry, makes things merry! 🎅

Boxing Day: I don't box, too brutal. ;) 🤭

New Year's: sleep it off. Agh, need to from being so busy! 😴

January 3: return to normal. Happy time! *ting!* 🛎

Last edited:
I'm spending Thanksgiving with my family for the 1st time in 10 years. This year my favorite cousin is hosting, so it'll be really nice to see her and meet her new husband & kids. I'll also be asking my grandmother if she wants to move in with me. She's effectively been homeless since another cousin lost our family's land a couple years ago.

I've gotta work on Black Friday as far as I know. Which will be a nightmare since I have avoided going out on that unholy day ever since I was 17.

Christmas will be at my aunt & uncle's house. It's nice to see some traditions stay around. However, Christmas has always been hard for me to enjoy since my grandfather died Christmas Eve '04. This'll mark 15 years since his passing and we kind of fell apart after his passing.

New Years... No clue

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Tomorrow and xmas eve driving 4.5 hours home, and then back

• Wow
armydipr said:
Tomorrow and xmas eve driving 4.5 hours home, and then back
I stay near work during the week,its 4.5 hours from home. And cost me about 500 a month in rent on top of house payment and tuition for the wife and my son who's 20 lol but I make good money and enjoy my work

Thanksgiving: watch the parade, help make dinner, try to survive dinner with my aunt over.
Black Friday: don't like it, don't have money to spend anyway, maybe go to Goodwill for their 50% sale but that's it.
In between Thanksgiving and Christmas: off to Disney World for my birthday.
Christmas: the usual, put up a tree and decorations, bake cookies, deliver presents to the cousins. Open gifts in the morning, probably a repeat of Thanksgiving with my aunt over for dinner. Maybe have my newborn cousin over.
New Year's: my disliked aunt and uncle like to make an appearance between Christmas and New Year's. Only good part about it is going out to eat. Otherwise it's a quiet affair, we make snacks and watch The Twilight Zone Marathon on Syfy while awaiting the ball drop.

Reactions: armydipr and BobbiSueEllen
Hoping they pass quickly, the holidays were extra traumatic times growing up.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
10 hrs, and I'm off to my 4.5 hr drive home, unless dummies screw up my drive, at least I'll be diapered

Can us members north of the border chime in? Im bored and procrastinating at work lol

- We already had Thanksgiving last month. Was just the usual dinner with family.
- Shopping Day/Black Friday: This has become another commercial mess up here in the last few years. I guess given that most box stores are owned by US companies it makes sense, but this year it seems to be over the top with pre-black friday sales happening last week. Ill admit I do take advantage of the lowered video game prices :p
- Christmas: Biggest plus is that my office is closed for at least a week. Usually cluing up final paperwork around the 20th or 23rd if absolutely needed then closed until the 2nd. Plenty of free time to laze around padded infront of the ol' xbox between visits with random family who drop by.
- New Years: No real plans and recent years have been pretty lazy. I was never one for the big parties, but given I was born on the 1st if im in the mood to do something its a impromptu birthday celebration. Prelim plans for this year look like a half dozen friends, some ordered take out with a few drinks and some movies.

KitsuneFox said:
Here in the 'states we have 4 major holidays coming up:
  • Thanks Giving 🦃
  • Shopping Day 🛒
  • Christmas 🎅
  • New Years Eve 🍻
What are you planning for this year ?
* Since whats left of my family doesn't do anything for Turkey Day anymore, I'm planning an all day cuddle with teddy, while eating pumpkin pie 🥧 . I may even declare a no potty day .
* Shopping Day I'm going to wait until late in the day, and go pick through whatever is left. Most of the time I only buy a couple $2 and $3 DVDs I want to watch .
* For Christmas I'll be doing the usual cards with $10 inside ... my father will get the customary gift card to a fancy restaurant .
* For New Years Eve ... I do not like to drink much, so I'll most likely be asleep when the ball drops .
Happy holiday season everyone !

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and armydipr
BobbiSueEllen said:
Hmmmm...

Toikey Day: I get to my kids' place early, prep & bake da boid, play with da kiddos, watch a little TV, get near end of baking time, make up the rest, whip up da gravy, open olives & cranberry jelly...dinnuh is soived! Pig out! 🦃

Shopping day: I boycott. I don't believe in Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Hanukkah: not very ceremonial about it, I buy loads of chocolate coins and play dreidel with the kids when I visit. Also light the menorah with 'em. 🇮🇱

Festivus: my old lamp post serves as the Festivus pole, it just sits there.

Christmas: off to the kids for presents, revelry and I cook again. The gravy gets a slight dash of sherry, makes things merry! 🎅

Boxing Day: I don't box, too brutal. ;) 🤭

New Year's: sleep it off. Agh, need to from being so busy! 😴

January 3: return to normal. Happy time! *ting!* 🛎

Today on Thanksgiving Day Evening I and my younger brother had Thanksgiving Dinner at one of his friend's place in Chester, NH.

Christmas...
It will be a quiet one.

For christmas I'm buying a new house most likely, to move the wife pups and kid down to where I work 😍😀😀😀

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
So since yesterday was a wash, as I failed to remind the wifey to defrost the turkey, lol I thawed it yesterday stuck that bugger in de oven at 10 pm at 200 degrees and went to bed. We had Franksgivi g instead lol when I. Doubt do it a new way lol

Back