What are the thickest most absorbing UK Diapers

gigsnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I’m looking at getting the most absorbing, thickest diapers that are available in the UK have any of you got any advice on which ones to get and where from? Thanks

Reactions: paul484819
I like Sta8Ups from NRU, and Overnights from Tykable. Both are high capacity and swell nicely between the legs.

Another good one is MegaMax…

Reactions: Mariano, gigsnow, ICDiaperLover and 1 other person
Most Dotty Diapers ones are 5000ml

Reactions: gigsnow, Woncrinklz and DorsetDiaper
BabyLouise said:
Most Dotty Diapers ones are 5000ml
I use dotty diapers, never get leaks even when I push them to 8 hours

NappyCouple1980 said:
I like Sta8Ups from NRU, and Overnights from Tykable. Both are high capacity and swell nicely between the legs.

Yay my two favourites as well 🤗

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
8000ml for both is hard to beat

My thought for the UK is Rearz, Dotty, and even Crinklz. But china sends diapers to many countries. Have you googled it?
My assumption is there are really good medical diapers out there, but there are really good ABDL-type ones, too.:giggle:

Reactions: gigsnow
Better dry, I wear these overnight without any problems

Last edited:
I find the iD maxi slips are extremely bulky, I would not even consider wearing one outside of the house as it would be so very obvious, if you want bulk between your legs this Nappy hss to be up near the top of your list !

Napincolove said:
I find the iD maxi slips are extremely bulky, I would not even consider wearing one outside of the house as it would be so very obvious, if you want bulk between your legs this Nappy hss to be up near the top of your list !
Must give them a try. Are they plastic backed and what is advertised capacity?

NappyCouple1980 said:

I have to agree the NRU Sta8Ups are great and I really love Tykable waddlers and rears safari! If you need even more suction add a booster!
I get mine from NappiesRUs up in Bolton and I believe they have reopen there walk in store. It was amazing but closed it a year ago but on twitter the other day said it is reopened 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

ICDiaperLover said:
I have to agree the NRU Sta8Ups are great and I really love Tykable waddlers and rears safari! If you need even more suction add a booster!
I get mine from NappiesRUs up in Bolton and I believe they have reopen there walk in store. It was amazing but closed it a year ago but on twitter the other day said it is reopened 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
How many wettings do you get in the Sta8Ups please?

Napincolove said:
This is what I’m looking for! Do you know what the capacity is like?

gigsnow said:
How many wettings do you get in the Sta8Ups please?
Depends on how large your wettings are! I’d say like 3to5 large wettings

I really like tena active fit ultima for a good affordable absorbant nappy. But if you’re looking for bulky and absorbent which I also enjoy I go for tykables overnight! Betterdry is also a real good product and can’t go wrong with Megamax! There so many options haha

Sunkiss Masterpiece on Amazon worth a look.

Haven’t found anything that out performs NRU str8up.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover
Back