What a Run Of Bad Luck

Kirisin

' Stich' I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've been away from for a bit. Ive only been popping in for just a few minutes and then gone again. Things kinda went ballistic on us. I don't remember breaking a mirror. But either I did something wrong or somebody else did something. Maybe a witch or warlock put some kind of spell on us. 🤔🤔🤔

Last year started this mess with both my wife and I having and had surgery last year mine was emergencyand hers planed. I'm happy to say where both doing good from those problems. But then she tore her RCL and required another We had hoped for a better year but alas we couldn't be that lucky NOT. This year started really good the company I worked for 21 years sold and the new company has been amazing. That seams to be the best thing to happen this year. Things went down hill. First my wife was taken in a $10,000 dollar scam. She thought she had found a job she could do from home. Sadly it was to good to be true. However that wasn't the last thing to go wrong. Couple month's back we had a couple big caplues. For Those of you who live in extreme cold will know. For Those that don't I'll try to explane in this winter area there is an outside faucet called a Frost Free it allows the use of water even in vary cold days outside when you shut it off the water goes back down into the ground 7 feet this prevents freezing. At the bottom is a T that connects it to the main line. Well that T broke. We don't know how long it had been broke because it takes a long time for the water to percolate to the surface. I could have run unchecked for couple months. Unfortunately that means my well pump had to pump the water the whole time. And so once we spent $1000 to dig up the T and fix that. Two weeks later that well pump that ran none stop for some time finally burned it out. We called out the well pump service out to replace the well pump. He promptly got his pump truck stuck in the mud in my yard. 🥺🥺🥺🤬🥺🥺🥺 We pulled him out and got the pump changed to the toon of $3251 dollars. If that wasn't bad enough. I took my vacation to winterize for the enevatable winter. And while mowing my lawn I discovered my septic tank had over flowed. Turns out that pump quit to. 4 days with me inside the stnky septic tank and $1500 later we hope we have it fixed. Then the ambulance company from my emergency surgery last year whom we had been paying payments of $50 dollars a month to decided that wasn't enough and demanded $100 a month. Well that was more then we could afford at the time. So the bright side of this witches or warlocks spell is we decided to go chapter 7 bankruptcy. And start over again. It would be nice if whoever put this disaster spell on us would remove it. Sadly we don't know who it is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😇😇 Anyway that's why I haven't been around much lately. On a good note I am now permanently wearing my diapers 24 hours and my wonderful wife is fine with it. She is so special. Anyway thanks for reading.

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. If it's any consolation, luck runs in cycles. Eventually, things will turn and you will have a period when everything goes well for you.

I know that sounds a bit crass, but I have been down that particular road. From 2000-2009 I had sh**ty luck. I was in debt, stuck in a job I didn't like (I eventually got the sack), suffered depression, and it culminated in my father's death by a heart-attack.

But things changed from 2010. I won an episode of the BBC TV quiz "Mastermind", saw Paul Carrick in concert (he was excellent) and even went on a sponsored walk in aid of Macmillan Cancer Charity.

Things WILL get better. When things go wrong, do what I do - Grit your teeth and say to yourself "I am going to get through this ".

Good luck and I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Kirisin
I hope sooner rather then later. The loss of my mother last year and my father in June was easier to take then all the rest of this stuff. We new it was coming and where able to prepare for that. Every time I think ok we should be good something else goes wrong. Hopefully I'll be able to stop in more often. What else can go wrong right.

i hope you don't ever get bed bugs i don't know how long we've had them at this point but they hide everywhere try to go to sleep or sit on the floor they will cover you up, we've used the heat treatment sort of method to try and get rid of them but we only lower their numbers for a while, we would try this one powder but the cats eat anything on the floor including dust or hair even though we feed them enough that a few of them are a bit overweight, also my favorite onesie has blood spots on it from where in the night i feel one on me and crush it and its blood ends up in my onesie and it doesn't wash out, we wake up with different sores on us in a variety of areas i think because of all the baby oil and powder i use is y they don't bite me in my diaper area. you sit or lay in one area too long and your gonna have several on you its like a nightmare that won't end. we don't know if we got them from someone who rode the city bus when we were on it, or my dads former friend that he doesn't care for anymore, or the hotel we stayed in once, or possibly other places even packages from amazon could be the source we really don't know from where we just know we can't get rid of them. ive ended up just crushing them and cleaning my hands with baby wipes which now causes me to use them so very often its not funny, at times i'm lucky that the previous wipe is still wet and has space for more of the bugs, they sometimes even hide on my teddy which makes me mad because i love to keep him near me but i want nothing to do with the bugs, they do the same things with us and our cats hitch a ride going from one room or floor to the next, we just don't know how to completely get rid of them. i pray you don't ever have this problem. i pray that none of you guys or girls ever have this problem.

Last edited:
Back