• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What a cool website

Pizzanque

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello to all,
I'm 100% new to this website, and this has been a crazy past few months for me.
I have come out to my wife, my therapist and our couples counselor. I have learned more about myself in this time than in any other time in my life.
1. I can absolutely trust my wife, and I know for a fact she loves me.
2. Not telling anyone made me an unhappy butthole to everyone.
3. Physical intimacy is more important to me than sex.
4. I know very little about myself or my own kinks.

Life is an awesome, painful, joyful journey. Enjoying the process is something that I'm new to.

This probably makes it sound like I talk a ton, I don't. (Unless it's about uhh this).

I have major analysis paralysis at the moment on my next bag of dips. So if anyone can help me in the right direction it'd be great. I wish there was a website we could pick off the attributes we want and it gave us which dip it is. But put together by the community

Reactions: Glaceon and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

Coming to understand oneself and to accept the reality of oneself is never easy. With great luck, your dear wife loves you!
Everyday, life will open new opportunities and challenges, with the help of your wife and support counselors you will proceed.

Enjoy!!

Reactions: Pizzanque
Hi and nice that you joined ADISC!

Great to year that you are on an apparently succesful path of self-discovery and that you have your wifes support.

Concerning your question for diapers: I don't know what you are looking for in a diaper, but if you prefer medical style, not too thick and for daily use, I would suggest Betterdry or Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi / Ultima. If medical and thick, go for Trest or Northshore Megamax.

If you are looking for ABDL diapers, check out Rearz Alpaca (thick, but not too much), Rearz Safari or Barnyard (very thick).

Cheers!

Reactions: Edgewater
Right now I have crinklz, (not a fan, they leave a mess unused, plus they run small) but I love their plastic backing.

I have megamax too, they fit great, they wear well, but they have leaked, once.

I ve had alot of medical ones, don't know if I like them anymore. But the crinklz make me doubt the abdl brands.

The rearz safaris sound amazing do they have tapes or velcro?

Honestly every morning I debate taking mine off to go to work. Than I get dressed and can hear the crinkle and see my pants bulge and worry what the people I work with will say.(blue collared).
And take them off.

I'd love a hook and loop, cloth backed, that can breathe, are silent enough to where only I hear them. And don't show too much.

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

Coming to understand oneself and to accept the reality of oneself is never easy. With great luck, your dear wife loves you!
Everyday, life will open new opportunities and challenges, with the help of your wife and support counselors you will proceed.

Enjoy!!
Thankyou so much for your words.

Pizzanque said:
Right now I have crinklz, (not a fan, they leave a mess unused, plus they run small) but I love their plastic backing.

I have megamax too, they fit great, they wear well, but they have leaked, once.

I ve had alot of medical ones, don't know if I like them anymore. But the crinklz make me doubt the abdl brands.

The rearz safaris sound amazing do they have tapes or velcro?

Honestly every morning I debate taking mine off to go to work. Than I get dressed and can hear the crinkle and see my pants bulge and worry what the people I work with will say.(blue collared).
And take them off.

I'd love a hook and loop, cloth backed, that can breathe, are silent enough to where only I hear them. And don't show too much.
I am also not a huge fan of the Betterdrys / Crinklz, they feel super stiff and if you fluff them too much before putting them on, they tend to clump and break down after wearing them for a while. However, I also know some people who love them, so yeah 🙃

The rearz safaris have tapes. If you're looking for cloth-backed ABDL diapers, you might check out ABU (Little Kings, Alphagatorz, Cushies) and Tykables (AnimOOz).

I totally understand your daily dilemma. However, I think that most of these worries are in our heads. No one really pays attention to our bottoms, and hearing is even more unlikely due to background noise unless you work in a library or something. But let's assume the 'worst case', a colleague or customer of yours suspects (or maybe even knows for sure) you wear diapers ... so what?! Most people are mentally so occupied with their own lifes that they most likely don't care. For whatever reason you need them, if not medically, then psychologically. And it's okay to wear diapers.

Reactions: Edgewater and Pizzanque
diapers4life said:
I am also not a huge fan of the Betterdrys / Crinklz, they feel super stiff and if you fluff them too much before putting them on, they tend to clump and break down after wearing them for a while. However, I also know some people who love them, so yeah 🙃

The rearz safaris have tapes. If you're looking for cloth-backed ABDL diapers, you might check out ABU (Little Kings, Alphagatorz, Cushies) and Tykables (AnimOOz).

I totally understand your daily dilemma. However, I think that most of these worries are in our heads. No one really pays attention to our bottoms, and hearing is even more unlikely due to background noise unless you work in a library or something. But let's assume the 'worst case', a colleague or customer of yours suspects (or maybe even knows for sure) you wear diapers ... so what?! Most people are mentally so occupied with their own lifes that they most likely don't care. For whatever reason you need them, if not medically, then psychologically. And it's okay to wear diapers.
How does the sizing run on the little kings?

Pizzanque said:
How does the sizing run on the little kings?
I can't tell from personal experience, but what I found is:

SizeMLXL
Waist (cm)79 - 9294 - 107110 - 122

Back