Wetting

Absolutely. Especially if my diaper is already pretty full. I just love the feeling of my warm pee flowing into my diaper and slowly being absorbed.

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, DiaperLoverPL, mark64 and 1 other person
I wear at night and often use the diaper in preference to toilet get ups. The feeling of warm pee in the diaper is a wonderful sensation each time. I often wear plastic pants over the diaper and i love that smell of pee and plastic in the morning.

Attachments

• 20240302_072321.jpg
    20240302_072321.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: Floodingpants
Wish I could stay dry.

mistykitty said:
Ok, that's understandable. You don't exactly have the best environment for it and you're still kind of in the binge and purge part of it. Look, even if you don't use forget that the word normal exists because it's the worst word ever and everyone has thier own normal so that word is just ridiculous. Second you've done nothing wrong and their is nothing wrong with you enjoying diapers but I do understand the difficulty with family. I apologize if I seemed a bit nosy but I care about everyone here and want to be able to help if possible. I'll drop this now but please know that there's nothing wrong with you a lot of people here have gone through the same thing and we're here for you to talk with while you handle it if you want us.
I think I might just cry. This is literally the nicest thing a stranger has ever said to me. Thank you so much for caring.

Reactions: Waynelopen
I love wetting my diaper. Feeling the warm tingling sensation every time I pee. I’ll stay in a soaked diaper as long as possible.

Reactions: Floodingpants, gobphus and Sidewinder
Love wetting. Getting very desperate and releasing is hot too

Reactions: gobphus and Sidewinder
Forced said:
Yes!
The tingle after my bladder has emptied into my nappy is the best feeling ever…..or close!
Oh my gosh yes, I never thought about it yes, the tingle of tinkling in my Diaper!!!! :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Forced, Sidewinder and Floodingpants
Back