Wetting

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone love wetting their diapers as much as wearing them. I just love the act of wetting my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: LittleTyke, littledreamers333, littlefun and 23 others
NO

Absolutely. 😍

Reactions: mistykitty, gobphus, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Yes!
The tingle after my bladder has emptied into my nappy is the best feeling ever…..or close!

Reactions: fredy552, chamberpot, gobphus and 3 others
Floodingpants said:
Does anyone love wetting their diapers as much as wearing them. I just love the act of wetting my diapers.
I must admit, I like to stay dry for as long as I can, but I also like to wet my nappy, both feel wonderful 🤪🤪

Reactions: BabyCyclist, TrashPanda01, Floodingpants and 2 others
I like the feeling when the warmth is spreading through my nappy as I pee uncontrollably due to my incontinence.

Reactions: LittleTyke, DLPeakOut, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
Floodingpants said:
I am profoundly urinary incontinent and wear nappies all the time I have become unashamedly DL as a result and love the feeling when my bladder lets go and I wet uncontrollably.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, mark64, Littleboyplastic and 7 others
When I'm doing something I like to be able to just let it go, keep doing what I'm doing, and enjoy the sensation of it filling my diaper.

Reactions: Chrissie, mark64, wetaccident and 6 others
Floodingpants said:
Yes I do love wetting my Nappies/Diapers as much as wearing them :)

Reactions: Chrissie, mark64, diaperdude and 5 others
Wetting my diaper is primarily a very pleasant, sensuous experience for me. I enjoy the hot wetness bathing my privates. The experience is not primarily sexual for me, although interacting with another wetter (usually a woman) is often arousing.

Reactions: Kellycares, warmfeeling, Floodingpants and 1 other person
I love wetting my diapers. It feels great knowing that I am wetting them. I love the feel of it run all over and the diaper swelling up from wetting. Then there is the warmth it gives for a bit. It is awesome. To me, wetting my diapers, I think is mostly a sensory thing from the feeling of wearing diapers to wetting diapers. For me, there are a few things that make me happy in this way.

Reactions: mark64, gobphus, chamberpot and 3 others
I prefer to stay dry as long as my body will allow… I have actually wet a dry diaper as I was putting it on..

Reactions: bdale, Lethdale and warmfeeling
No. It eases the stress of urge incontinence.. allows me to worry less about being caught short but I'd rather the dry nappy than the wet one despite being happy that the thing is doing it's job.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Wetting them is not a choice for me, but while wearing them is a choice of sorts, being that I’m dual incontinent, they’re more of a necessity for me. Although I don’t get a lot of internal feedback when I pee I do get that nice warm feeling as it accumulates in my diaper. It’s even more noticeable for me due to my use of a folded terry hand towel as a liner and it’s an even better feel than cotton gauze or Birdseye, or any of the three brands of disposables that I wear on rare occasions. There’s just something about terry cloth as many of those from the U.K. would agree. Terry absorbs super quickly and it’s comfort is confirmed by its use in towels and robes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Floodingpants and warmfeeling
Feeling the swell between my legs is amazing!

Reactions: Chrissie, Littleboyplastic, wetaccident and 3 others
I do grow to like the feeling of my diaper doing its job perfectly and feeling the warmth spreading between the legs to the back etc.
I like to think that I can literally pee anywhere i want and go unoticed , provided that i dont leak. But being IC, there are times i hate like being late to a wet diaper change, and knowing the diaper is not gonna hold, while changing, the floodgates open and wheeeeeee.....

I also dont like the feeling that i wet whenever i stand up after i sat down for a long time. I tend to pee lesser when im sitting down, but the moment i stood up, the flooding is still always a little scary for me.

Reactions: Lethdale and warmfeeling
Tom29303 said:
I prefer to stay dry as long as my body will allow… I have actually wet a dry diaper as I was putting it on..
K911 said:
I do grow to like the feeling of my diaper doing its job perfectly and feeling the warmth spreading between the legs to the back etc.
I like to think that I can literally pee anywhere i want and go unoticed , provided that i dont leak. But being IC, there are times i hate like being late to a wet diaper change, and knowing the diaper is not gonna hold, while changing, the floodgates open and wheeeeeee.....

I also dont like the feeling that i wet whenever i stand up after i sat down for a long time. I tend to pee lesser when im sitting down, but the moment i stood up, the flooding is still always a little scary for me.
Many times.

My first time wetting my diaper when older is what got me hooked. I was expecting to just feel wet and then quickly cold/clammy and gross. The reality is far from that.🥰

What really changed things is when I finally got great fitting/working adult diapers. Being able to just let your bladder release when it wants is a completely different thing. I like that i get those urge twinges a few times before the release actually happens. Sometimes it just comes out as a gentle flow and sometimes my bladder will contract involuntarily and stay that way until it's empty- resulting in a more intense flow, and sometimes hissing sounds. You don't always know what's going to happen. Of course I love the feeling of the warmth spreading and the feeling of my diaper swelling as the flow starts tapering off too.

I've also come to like that nice relief feeling that comes after my bladder finishes emptying. 🤗

Reactions: Chrissie, TenaciousDL, gobphus and 2 others
Yes, wetting is part of the fun for me. I wouldn't wear diapers without using them.

Reactions: Littleboyplastic, gobphus, Floodingpants and 1 other person
I will say this:

As annoying as it is to realize I've wet myself in a daytime nap, it's much the opposite if I've remembered to put on a diaper. If I'm tired enough to nap, the diaper is necessary because sometimes I start wetting myself AS I doze off (this is why I try to stay awake on public transit) and this sensation is so soothing I will doze off in the middle of it.

Reactions: paul484819, gobphus and warmfeeling
Back