Wetting while going through a drive thru

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperLui

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For the longest time I had fantasized about wetting in front of someone without them knowing. I haven't tried much since I'm still a little nervous about the concept. When I do attempt it I tend to freeze up and try and push too hard and nothing ever comes out. This time, however, was different. One night while I was playing video games I decided to go out and get some food. McDonalds was close by and i figured that would suffice. I was about to leave when I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. Rather than Going then and wasting an opportunity, I decided to put on one of my Tykables Cammies and try once more to wet in public. I could feel it building on the drive over. I ordered my food and prepared for what was to come next. I decided to calmly release right before the woman came to the window. it was time perfect because right as I handed over my card to pay i felt the warm rush of pee fill my diaper. I was so surprised that I could barely tell her thank you. I could barely keep in the excitement on the way home. I had finally fulfilled my fantasy, to wet in front of someone in public.

Reactions: Pika123, Tigrou1982, littlefun and 3 others
I've wet my nappy in most situations.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Tigrou1982 and Billies1
DiaperLui said:
For the longest time I had fantasized about wetting in front of someone without them knowing. I haven't tried much since I'm still a little nervous about the concept. When I do attempt it I tend to freeze up and try and push too hard and nothing ever comes out. This time, however, was different. One night while I was playing video games I decided to go out and get some food. McDonalds was close by and i figured that would suffice. I was about to leave when I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. Rather than Going then and wasting an opportunity, I decided to put on one of my Tykables Cammies and try once more to wet in public. I could feel it building on the drive over. I ordered my food and prepared for what was to come next. I decided to calmly release right before the woman came to the window. it was time perfect because right as I handed over my card to pay i felt the warm rush of pee fill my diaper. I was so surprised that I could barely tell her thank you. I could barely keep in the excitement on the way home. I had finally fulfilled my fantasy, to wet in front of someone in public.
Congrats on the first step

Reactions: Tigrou1982
Anywhere I have been or are going will be where I have wet myself !
It can happen standing, sitting laying on my back or worse laying on my front, I always tuck percy down when laying on my front or I will get a very wet waist band and clothing 😠
I really love the hot flowing pee feeling as it soaks into and spreads round the Nappy and if it happens unexpectedly it never shocks me, just validates my reason for wearing a Nappy😁😀

Reactions: Tigrou1982 and Diaper44
Great job, now work on going into the Mcd's and stand at the counter and do the same thing..

Reactions: Pika123, Tigrou1982, Lyric and 1 other person
A good start. For wetting in front of people, I’d suggest drinking a lot of water and wait til your really have to go bathroom as in doing the “pee pee dance” and then find someone to talk to, and try to relieve yourself slowly. Just don’t let it all go at once cuz the sound may be more noticeable than going slowly.

I've wet my diaper going through the drive thru on more than one occasion. There are times I just can't hold it and times I choose not to hold it. I find it really exciting to pee my diaper in the company of other people who don't know I'm doing it.

Reactions: Pika123, Tigrou1982, Lyric and 2 others
It's been a long time since I had any problem wetting in front of others. Its part of the pleasure of wearing diapers and rubber pants all the time, or as much as one can. I wet in front of my wife and family members, when we go out shopping at the malls, or having dinner at a nice restaurant, to the movies or a show, or just taking a walk in the neighborhood, or on the trail.

Reactions: Tigrou1982
When I first started to wear diapers I found it hard to even pee anywhere in my diaper. I would have to stand in a position that mimic standing at a urinal before I could go. But I kept working at it and now I can pee anywhere when the urge arises. And yes standing with a group of coworkers talking and peeing has to be one of the most erotic things I've ever done. If they ever knew!

Reactions: Tigrou1982, CLPP and littlefun
I wet my diapers at work in a professional setting and atmosphere with highly educated colleagues; I have a Ph.D. I can be talking while wetting without anyone knowing.

Reactions: Tigrou1982 and CLPP
i wet my nappy last night in the kfc drive through, then got my meal and theyd forgotten something so i had to go in and then the queue was long so i had to sit and wait. squishy

DiaperLui said:
The person serving you probably thought you were very excited to get your Mc Donald's lol.
Being incontinent I pee my self in front of people all the time and I don't think eanyone has been aware. Not something you expect to happen in front of you. On one occasion I had pee run down my leg and into my shoe, I left immediately but don't think anyone noticed

Now i can Pee praticly Everywhere, when i start wearing diaper i find i have a problème to Pee in it, i have to learn how to ralax and let it go 🥰🥰

Reactions: chamberpot
The only time I’ve messed my nappy in public

I remember messing my diaper at the front desk at a Travelodge whilst waiting for my room key id been driving 2 hours to get the the Travelodge and wetted on the drive there

I can remember needing to have a poo but I was trying to hold it until I got into my room as I was worried she would smell the mess but as I stood there at the front desk I couldn’t hold it anymore and I just let it happen
It as such amazing feeling and scary at the same time because I was worried she would smell it so I just stood still and I remember people are walking in and out the Travelodge and I was worried if they noticed I was wearing a nappy or smell the mess

I couldn’t smell at first but as I went to walk to go to my room I smelt it straight away and I noticed she did as well but luckily she didn’t say anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back