Wetting/soiling - sensations : uncomfortable verse Is it just relief

Role
  1. Incontinent
Does it feel uncomfortable? Icky? For myself, because my urinary and bowel is urgency, I can feel both. I'm sure if I couldn't feel it I wouldn't be uncomfortable or anything else except that icky feeling with a mess. But to be honest, whether I'm wetting or soiling, I actually feel comfortable. Yes, soiling my diaper is irritating but I do feel mostly of relief. I don't suffer cramps or diarrhea (thank you) so when I have a BM, relief is welcomed. Wetting also feels comfortable. While the results come to a clean and change, sensation of relief is welcome. The actual of wetting feels warm (and yes, wet) so the sensation is pleasure. I hate to say that. And I guess filling my diaper also feels kinda OK. Aside the quick and uncomfortable pressure, sensations are mostly relief. Is it just me?

• Love
Reactions: sport1 and checkingoutall
I have urgency too so trying to hold in my pee is massively uncomfortable and painful, so wetting at least alleviates that problem, but I like to change as soon as possible to avoid the moisture irritating my skin.
I think I'm pretty neutral to the sensation of messing. It isn't fun, and it always means a whole load of cleanup and smells, but just pooping myself doesn't feel bad per se. The sensations of walking around after it's soiled though aren't nice at all, plus not being able to sit down is a pain.
Both have a sense of relief for sure, and the warmth can be nice, but either way means having to wipe, clean, and change, which isn't as pleasant.

Obviously, having a BM is specifically not very comfortable. And wetting isn't my thing either. But with strong urgency that hits fast with extreme pressure and pain, whether I wet or poop, I always feel relief. Pleasure? Maybe. Mostly it's having the pressure and pain going away. I guess I do feel the warmth and wetness. But the big thing is relief.

I find it such a relief after losing my load of BM. And then the feeling of the diapers is pretty uncomfortable so I change it not long after. Because of that, I don't do BM in my diaper but in the toilet unless I really have to go when not near a toilet.

When I was first confronted with my IC, especially my fecal IC, I didn’t find the actual act, the loaded diaper, or the cleanup in any way pleasant. After I realized that this would most likely be with me for the rest of my life I decided that an attitude adjustment was necessary to make this situation tolerable. This was when I started to allow myself the liberty of learning to live with this condition and try to embrace it. Dreading something is a sure way to make any dealings with anything regarding it miserable. The opposite often holds true and just “doing it” can change your attitude to tolerance, and even enjoyment with time. It helped when I went from disposables to something that I had experience with when our children were babies, cloth diapers and plastic pants. Initially I did this for budgetary reasons, but it also gave me a reason to use plastic pants, something for which I’ve had a lifelong affinity. Over the next year my feelings about my IC, and dealing with it, completely changed and I would find it more than tolerable, even enjoyable many times. It’s been about 5 years since that acceptance and I’m surely thankful for the attitude change as it would’ve made it far more unpleasant to deal with something that wasn’t going away.

Zeke said:
When I was first confronted with my IC, especially my fecal IC, I didn’t find the actual act, the loaded diaper, or the cleanup in any way pleasant. After I realized that this would most likely be with me for the rest of my life I decided that an attitude adjustment was necessary to make this situation tolerable. This was when I started to allow myself the liberty of learning to live with this condition and try to embrace it. Dreading something is a sure way to make any dealings with anything regarding it miserable. The opposite often holds true and just “doing it” can change your attitude to tolerance, and even enjoyment with time. It helped when I went from disposables to something that I had experience with when our children were babies, cloth diapers and plastic pants. Initially I did this for budgetary reasons, but it also gave me a reason to use plastic pants, something for which I’ve had a lifelong affinity. Over the next year my feelings about my IC, and dealing with it, completely changed and I would find it more than tolerable, even enjoyable many times. It’s been about 5 years since that acceptance and I’m surely thankful for the attitude change as it would’ve made it far more unpleasant to deal with something that wasn’t going away.
I'm not sure I'll ever have an attitude adjustment like this. Maybe it's still new (is 6 years still new?). I do find it interesting and read about some of it. I hope I can find some kind of attitude adjustment like what you've done.

IncontinentGamerGal said:
Wanted to chime in on my end-Typically for me it feels warm, but isn't pleasurable like yours can be sometimes. Mine is more of a spasm or bladder weakness so I have times where its intensely frustrating because I want to cry about how I don't have control sometimes, but then I have other times where I am gaming and a huge leak happens, I either barely feel it or am like "Oh well", then try to change right away. Its very hit or miss whether I feel it but I think the noise bugs me more than the sensation..until it runs down my legs anyway, then I get irritated.
I don't have spasms but I do get some weakness (weariness). I have increasing urgency. And within a minute or so it becomes painful. For years I was really frustrated and now it's mostly irritated. Pleasurable? Not exactly. The relief after wetting or messing is mostly a feeling that the pressure is gone. No more pain. At least for the next time. When I analyze it, I feel a physical increasing uncomfortable and yes, painful pressure. The relief is almost pleasure. It's the only way to explain the sensation.

Reactions: Deleted member 58468
Zeke said:
Initially I did this for budgetary reasons, but it also gave me a reason to use plastic pants, something for which I’ve had a lifelong affinity. Over the next year my feelings about my IC, and dealing with it, completely changed and I would find it more than tolerable, even enjoyable many times.
So what you're saying is that wearing something you already liked is enjoyable?

For me, my interstitial cystitis is a lot like chronic nausea. It's a continuous unpleasant sensation that makes it hard to concentrate on anything else, and there's not much I can do to make it so. Accidents are like vomiting suddenly on myself - there's nothing at all pleasant about the experience, despite some people saying that I just need to find the enjoyable side.

This forum, meanwhile, is a lot like a cancer support group that gets periodically overrun by vomit fetishists. Imagine getting diagnosed with cancer and starting on chemotherapy, and joining a support group that's ostensibly aimed at cancer patients. Along with getting actual advice on how to deal with ongoing, debilitating nausea and episodes of vomiting, there are people who want to talk about how they wish they could throw up all the time, people who talk about how fun it is to play with your own vomit, and people who want to tell you how healthy it is to vomit regularly and you shouldn't fight against it. None of that is useful advice in managing chronic nausea.

And here's the kicker: imagine that you get grossed out by all the vomit fetishists giving questionable advice when all you want is help dealing with your own chemotherapy symptoms, so you look for a different forum, only to find that every single forum and group that you can find has more vomit fetishists than actual chemo patients. Most of the folks that need support for chemo end up avoiding the support groups entirely because they don't want their medical problems to become someone else's masturbation material.

Sounds strange? If course it does. But it's not any stranger than being incontinent and trying to find support.

• Love
Reactions: CheshireCat, Petya217, Pino and 1 other person
Not so, my lifelong attraction for plastic pants had nothing to do with diapers. In fact, when I was around 7, my mother asked me what I thought we should do about my bed wetting. I responded that we should try plastic pants. She said that she thought that they wouldn’t do any good without diapers, which in those days were only cloth. To which I declined that approach as I didn’t want anything between my tushie and my beloved plastic pants. When I first became consistently urinary and fecal incontinent, after a seizure, and I was faced with dealing with the condition I tried disposables. The ones that I tried at that time proved barely acceptable and far too expensive for my budget so I turned to cloth diapers, which my wife and I had used very economically with our children. It took me a while to develop a practical system (as a fellow engineer you should understand this compulsion), but since then it’s been relatively routine and easy to deal with my situation. I’m terribly sorry that I offended you because I don’t choose to wallow miserably in my circumstances, but have chosen to embrace, and yes to even enjoy it as it’s going to be with no matter what attitude I have when dealing with it.

Last edited:
Zeke said:
Not so, my lifelong attraction for plastic pants had nothing to do with diapers. In fact, when I was around 7, my mother asked me what I thought we should do about my bed wetting. I responded that we should try plastic pants. She said that she thought that they wouldn’t do any good without diapers, which in those days were only cloth. To which I declined that approach as I didn’t want anything between my tushie and my beloved plastic pants. When I first became consistently urinary and fecal incontinent, after a seizure, and I was faced with dealing with the condition I tried disposables. The ones that I tried at that time proved barely acceptable and far too expensive for my budget so I turned to cloth diapers, which my wife and I had used very economically with our children. It took me a while to develop a practical system (as a fellow engineer you should understand this compulsion), but since then it’s been relatively routine and easy to deal with my situation. I’m terribly sorry that I offended you because I don’t choose to wallow miserably in my circumstances, but have chosen to embrace, and yes to even enjoy it as it’s going to be with no matter what attitude I have when dealing with it.
Most of that comment wasn't actually directed at you, but to the group at large. I didn't make that very clear, though, and I apologize for coming across as complaining at you. I found your response interesting and I started to comment, then I came back later and finished the post, so I ended up with a non sequitur in there.

There are a few posters who are pretty egregious about mixing ABDL content into the Incontinence forum. You are not one of them. Please accept my apologies for implying otherwise.

As far as that goes, I'm much harder to offend than that. I do get frustrated at times; I've heard from multiple people on another forum that this isn't a place they'll even look for support because of the number of ABDLs here. Nobody wants their own struggles to be someone else's fantasy material. I understand the sentiment, though I still find value in the community here so I remain. This site has some advantages, namely that it has much more traffic than some others and it's easier to find, and I hope I can provide something of some value to others, mixed in amongst the venting of my own frustrations.

Reactions: CheshireCat, daylight, Pino and 2 others
ltaluv said:
Most of that comment wasn't actually directed at you, but to the group at large. I didn't make that very clear, though, and I apologize for coming across as complaining at you. I found your response interesting and I started to comment, then I came back later and finished the post, so I ended up with a non sequitur in there.

There are a few posters who are pretty egregious about mixing ABDL content into the Incontinence forum. You are not one of them. Please accept my apologies for implying otherwise.

As far as that goes, I'm much harder to offend than that. I do get frustrated at times; I've heard from multiple people on another forum that this isn't a place they'll even look for support because of the number of ABDLs here. Nobody wants their own struggles to be someone else's fantasy material. I understand the sentiment, though I still find value in the community here so I remain. This site has some advantages, namely that it has much more traffic than some others and it's easier to find, and I hope I can provide something of some value to others, mixed in amongst the venting of my own frustrations.
Well said, I agree with you that it’s difficult for many, that have this condition we share, to have this site where ABDL, AB, or DL often blur the lines between the forums that are for IC. I’m guilty of it myself on several occasions, due in part to my becoming a DL over the time that I’ve needed to wear them. It’s been easier to deal with my IC since I’ve accepted diapers as a necessity for daily living. It’s important to have a place where we can vent frustrations, deal with the public, family, and friends that doesn’t understand, and to discuss procedures, products, and coping mechanisms to deal with IC. I’ll try not to let what began as acceptance, but has grown into being a full fledged DL mingle too much with my IC comments. And as far as you contributing something of value to this forum, I believe that you already have.

Last edited:
I find myself conflicted. Likely my posts reflect flipping between states as well. Strange how our posts are snapshots in time of our state of mind or emotional being. Anyhoo, I digress.

One moment I am relieved with onset suddenness, ‘done with that’, and/or pain subsides, though echoes of ache linger. I am nevertheless, thankful to have a diaper/underwear to contain it, or that I had time and was in a position to use the toilet. I didn’t embarrass myself to others, whew. Sensation wise, it’s warm, meh, better than running down onto the floor and into shoes, or spread across sheets/chairs.

Yet, in other moments, sad that I smell, the extra work, costs, and I can’t wear tights in public (well not so much).

Last edited:
i enjoy the wetting sensation - oddly enough even if i have an accident in public and bit of a leak, as embarressed as i feel, i also feel a sense of relief and comfort. It is a bit of my DL side i guess? or is that AB? i do not know.
I have gotten so used to wearing diapers and my continence that i just don't notice it much and almost consider it weird to go without.

georgianchants131 said:
Does it feel uncomfortable? Icky? For myself, because my urinary and bowel is urgency, I can feel both. I'm sure if I couldn't feel it I wouldn't be uncomfortable or anything else except that icky feeling with a mess. But to be honest, whether I'm wetting or soiling, I actually feel comfortable. Yes, soiling my diaper is irritating but I do feel mostly of relief. I don't suffer cramps or diarrhea (thank you) so when I have a BM, relief is welcomed. Wetting also feels comfortable. While the results come to a clean and change, sensation of relief is welcome. The actual of wetting feels warm (and yes, wet) so the sensation is pleasure. I hate to say that. And I guess filling my diaper also feels kinda OK. Aside the quick and uncomfortable pressure, sensations are mostly relief. Is it just me?
I've had the same problem less and less control that's why my wife has me wear diapers to keep things dry.

Back