Wetting before diaper is completely on.

wettingagain

it'stimeforwettingfun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, this morning I was in the process of putting my diaper on but before I could get all the tapes fastened I was peeing. I had been holding it for awhile and the moment I felt the diaper on my crotch I couldn't hold it any longer. I had to let go...I couldn't stop it. It just all flowed out of me. It was very funny. Does this ever happen to anybody else? Lol

Reactions: Lyric and chrischrischris
Yeah sometimes I dribble while changing

Reactions: AComputerGuy and wettingagain
wettingagain said:
So, this morning I was in the process of putting my diaper on but before I could get all the tapes fastened I was peeing. I had been holding it for awhile and the moment I felt the diaper on my crotch I couldn't hold it any longer. I had to let go...I couldn't stop it. It just all flowed out of me. It was very funny. Does this ever happen to anybody else? Lol
Yep :D bursting for a wee before finishing work, get home and do the same. Sence of heres the diaper, let go

Reactions: wettingagain
I see nothing "funny" about it, and the idea of me deliberately "holding it" is something that is only possible in my dreams.
But sure I have wet in the middle of having my diaper changed plenty of times.

Reactions: chuck and PCBaby
ComfyNappies171 said:
Yep :D bursting for a wee before finishing work, get home and do the same. Sence of heres the diaper, let go
😊😊 I so understand. I was up real early, my night diaper didn't work well, it was soaked.... I was in the process of changing it. I love wetting my diapers. 😊

Reactions: chrischrischris
nwm said:
I see nothing "funny" about it, and the idea of me deliberately "holding it" is something that is only possible in my dreams.
But sure I have wet in the middle of having my diaper changed plenty of times.
Sorry, I hope I didn't offend.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Deleted member 57387
wettingagain said:
No, not at all...

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
wettingagain said:
Update to my post: I don't mean to offend anyone with the use of the word "funny". I've wet right after putting one on but not when I'm still putting it one. It surprised me that my body reacted so quickly to the diaper.

wettingagain said:
Don't worrie I've been caught out
Before like that just move on

wettingagain said:
I've wet right after putting one on
Had that PLENTY of times too. Really seems to annoy mommy, and a few times, even nurses - it seems like MORE than in the middle of...

Reactions: wettingagain, Deleted member 57387 and chrischrischris
I've peed while changing my diaper plenty of times .

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, nwm and chrischrischris
nwm said:
Had that PLENTY of times too. Really seems to annoy mommy, and a few times, even nurses - it seems like MORE than in the middle of...
They might be annoyed but that is what a diaper is for! I'm disappointed they can be annoyed.

Reactions: nwm, chrischrischris and Deleted member 57387
I change my self my teddy won't let me in the bed otherwise .he doesn't want to get wet

I've not had that happen; but, there are some things that seem to be a trigger - one thing in particular. I'm diabetic and check my blood glucose levels 5 or 6 times a day. I keep my test kit at the far end of the kitchen counter as I want it handy before and after meals. Anyway, when I stand next to the counter and test my blood sugars, the odds are real good I pee/leak/whatever a small amount. I just get the urge to pee and rather than go to the bathroom (why would I do that? :ROFLMAO: ) I just allow myself to go at a controlled flow.

I have done that before. I felt like I just gave up since I had the diaper before me. It was kind of like a key-in-latch incontinence thing.

Reactions: wettingagain
It happened to me several times, especially when I was drinking a lot.

KrankyPants said:
I have done that before. I felt like I just gave up since I had the diaper before me. It was kind of like a key-in-latch incontinence thing.
yea..that's exactly the way it felt. Granted I'm not ic but it was the same sorta thing. I just couldn't hold on anymore. it surprised me a little, the moment I felt the soft diaper on me , my brain kicked in and let go. For me, it was like a reflex action. I did enjoy it.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Back