Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
I'm about to buy adult diapers for the first time, and had wet my boxers in the past but don't like the feeling of wet boxers. How different is it in diapers?

Reactions: StarWars7, diaperfooties and DiaperedBedwetter1998
It's completely different. Diapers absorb the liquid and wick it away. In high capacity ones you usually only feel dry or slightly damp after a wetting or two, underwear you're sopping wet right away. Diapers are also thicker and swell with the liquid, will underwear is just thin and remains as thin and immediately soggy

Last edited:
Reactions: rdadvb59, MrDiaperHead, JOCKMAN and 2 others
True it is completely different but each has it own place in my life. Diapers are great cause I can wet any time any where, underwear is great cause I can wet in them and my pants when i want to have that bad naughty feeling of being a pants wetter.

• Love
Reactions: rdadvb59, JWolf and Sidewinder
Worm and squishy.

Reactions: rdadvb59 and Sidewinder
I've gotten to the point of using my diaper and then asking myself a minute later, "did I just pee?" Better diapers are like a magic box: it just disappears. When you start becoming saturated, I describe the feeling as being at the beach/pool when you've been out of the water for maybe 30 minutes. Your body and your suit are mostly dry, but if you bend or twist in a certain direction, you can still feel a little dampness. It's not unpleasant. Enjoy your diapers and let us know how it goes!

Reactions: rdadvb59, JOCKMAN, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
Thank all of you for the feedback!
I'll purchase when I have the money

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
A wet diaper (with a diaper cover) is far better than wet underwear.

• Love
Reactions: rdadvb59, Diapercraving27, pokemonjesuzzz111111 and 2 others
A wet underwear gets everything around you wet. A wet diaper doesn't (unless it's almost to the point of leaking)

Reactions: rdadvb59, pokemonjesuzzz111111, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
also I would say that wet underwear get cold really fast and a diaper feels warm all the time.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and JOCKMAN
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I'm about to buy adult diapers for the first time, and had wet my boxers in the past but don't like the feeling of wet boxers. How different is it in diapers?
Diapers are better. You don’t get that incredible wet thick and squishy feeling with wet underwear.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Pokogirl said:
A wet underwear gets everything around you wet. A wet diaper doesn't (unless it's almost to the point of leaking)
Omg. I love wetting pullups so very much

I enjoy the initial feeling of wetting myself in a diaper or my pants, but the warmth stays with a diaper. My favorite feeling is laying in bed on my tummy and letting loose. Grinding against the bed in my own warmth. It sounds kind of gross but feels so gooood.

• Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, rdadvb59 and chamberpot
Diapers are warm, cozy, and tend to stay that way when wet. When you wear underwear, however, there’s nowhere for that liquid to go. It tends, then, to travel outwards onto clothes and skin, causing uncomfortable movement and chafing.

Reactions: rdadvb59 and Trevor
One thing to keep in mind is there is also a difference between cloth diapers and disposable as far as feel goes cloth feels more like wetting your underwear. Disposable diapers have less of a wet feel to them if that makes sense.

Reactions: rdadvb59 and JaysonTheRegressor
diaperfooties said:
One thing to keep in mind is there is also a difference between cloth diapers and disposable as far as feel goes cloth feels more like wetting your underwear. Disposable diapers have less of a wet feel to them if that makes sense.
It does make sense! I will keep that in mind

Reactions: diaperfooties
alwayz said:
A wet diaper (with a diaper cover) is far better than wet underwear.
Omy I totally agrre

diaperfooties said:
Cloth diapers wick better than disposables IMO but tend to not have quite as much absorbency. Disposables usually swell as you wet them and cloth stays thick (or thin) the whole time. So yeah, there's a different feel for each.

Reactions: rdadvb59
SorcerorElf said:
Cloth diapers wick better than disposables IMO but tend to not have quite as much absorbency. Disposables usually swell as you wet them and cloth stays thick (or thin) the whole time. So yeah, there's a different feel for each.
I think ever person interested in wearing diapers should try both cloth and disposable you never know what you will like. I need to get into cloth diapers more would be good to save money at the very least

diaperfooties said:
I think ever person interested in wearing diapers should try both cloth and disposable you never know what you will like. I need to get into cloth diapers more would be good to save money at the very least
And better for the environment.

Reactions: diaperfooties
SorcerorElf said:

Depends on the padding in the disposable. Low sap diapers can wick just as well as cloth. It's just that with cloth you NEED to wear a plastic cover, but with disposables you're depending on the leg and waist elastic to prevent leaks. (due to the press-out you get with either of them)

Back