Wet or Mess in public stories?

I often wet my nappy while out and about. It is no big deal.

Reactions: chamberpot
Wetting is a given. Anytime the urge comes I just relieve right then and there. But I do have occasional ibs. Most the times I'm able to make it to the potty but there have been times I've chosen not to and just let it go wherever I'm at. I was in Walmart and the urge hit and I just stood there and let it go. The problem with IBS is sometimes it can be rather noisy. This time it was really noisy and I had noticed the lady at the end of the row staring at me. I just smiled turned and walked away.

Jbo said:
It’s getting warmer out and when it’s warm I go to a nature preserve at night and take of my shorts and walk around with just shoes,diaper and tshirt on, it makes me feel so free. I hope one nite I can fill my diaper with poop and Have to women walk by noticing I pooped my diaper and start giggling, but no one goes into a forest preserve at nite except me so i might not get my wish. But it is a long walk to get there so it might happen on the way as it’s a little lighter when I leave to go to the forest preserve.
Do you wear a printed diaper or just plain white?

I call this inapropiated exhibitionism, especially when messing affairs... Fire me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I've had so many unwanted messy accidents in public that i can't count.
The worst one is while getting some testing done at the hospital (pre-diagnosis of Crohn's), they gave me some go juice (same as what you take for colonoscopy) and i was already having issues with holding anything in at that time. So here i am in a hospital gown diapered and finally after 3 + hours of taking that stuff and numerous trips to the bathroom they call me in the CT-scan room and laid on the table. Not even 5 minutes after Mega pain and massive uncontrollable urge hits and messed myself right there it was fairly loud and the stench was horrible as well this was the most humiliating one that happened to me to this day, the nurses were very professional and told me just to stay put until the scan was done and there was nothing to worry about as they see all kinds of things on a daily basis, after the scan was done they gave me supplies to clean and change myself in the bathroom but my ordeal was not over from taking that stuff not even half-way home it happened again and my gut was upset for 2 weeks after so many messy diapers !
I hate Crohn's

Reactions: CrazySmoker
I don't really know what's a Crohn's disease (I'll take a look about what's it, ) but sure it makes you upset. Thing to obligatory reading for all those idiots, which have that stupid wishes about being ICs...

Update: HW reading done. Not sure - may I'm in hazardous area, but still I keep my tubes more or less working good. Hope it'd work in the same way for next 30 years or more.

UPDATE:

After reading about Crohn's disease I found undeclared factor: A trash food (like fast food products from McDonald's, KFC or Burger King etc.) and I RECOMMEND STRONGLY TO EVERYONE: make your own food from the primarial materials - there's nothing better like your homemade hamburger or your longtime prepared meat/fish in the owen or grill - of course with all veggies needed. Eat it all, not only meat.

Eat fresh fruits and veggies, drink juices etc.

Don't abuse high voltage drinks...

If you can, don't abuse cigarettes and mary-jane or worse things.

I know it'd be a few stupid, but after all you're what you're eating and drinking (smoking .)

That all doesn't mean you'd not drink beer or sometimes - as an exception - take a cheap and bad food. But don't abuse.

Last edited:
BabyHailey1977 said:
I wet the other day and had two perfect little crescents on my diapered butt. I got a couple giggles.
That is a highly desirable result. So babyish!

Wearing a diaper under your clothes and being discrete and wetting in them…. Likely no one will notice and this can be part of oneself feeling like they indeed are little and the inherent good feelings of wearing a diaper.

Purposefully messing in public if you aren’t incontinent where others can notice is not being kind or considerate of others and rather selfish. I can understand the desire, but it just isn’t fair to others who don’t want or need to smell that or be unwillingly forced into your fantasy.

When I was younger, I foolishly did this a couple of times. I really regret that now, and those are things I look back on as some of my greatest regrets associated with my being ABDL. I wish that I had not been naive and thinking only of my self to have done that.

I can’t change the past (no pun intended), but I can only share from my mistakes and hope others might read my message and be persuaded that it isn’t a very good thing to do.

I recently responded to a different thread comparing this to someone who might have a vomit fetish. …Whether it exists or not is not the point. If you were next to someone in public who had this fetish and they purposely vomited next to you, how would you feel about that? Remember this analogy if you are even remotely considering purposefully messing in your diaper in public.

Back