• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

West Texas

Seriph

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Just trying to figure out how many of us are from West Texas. It is a bunch of niche communities but I am hoping I am not the only one out here in the desert.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 66129, j6f3t7 and BobbiSueEllen
Hey

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Seriph
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Seriph said:
Just trying to figure out how many of us are from West Texas. It is a bunch of niche communities but I am hoping I am not the only one out here in the desert.
I come from a place somewhere along I-20. I’m now elsewhere, but I know of the area and the lifestyles. It can’t be easy to be in this community in that area.

blaincorrous said:
I come from a place somewhere along I-20. I’m now elsewhere, but I know of the area and the lifestyles. It can’t be easy to be in this community in that area.
Yeah I am currently on sand springs and you are very right. Very hard to find anyone else who is in this community. I would love to get out of here but I have a great job.

Hullo...
SE Texas here: Htown.
Feels isolated here as well, but I've just started teaching out; hope you have success finding other like minded types close by & soon.er 👍🏼😉🐶😁
I'm prowling the introduction thread b4 writing my own; always do poorly on those, tbh.
Hope you're okay out there & remember to Drink Moar Water! (diapers make you sweat)
Cheers, me 🏴‍☠️💚

Central TX here. Haven't really looked for a "community" or what that even looks like in this context, but it's definitely nice to know I'm not the only one in this big old state that has a hard time staying dry all night.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, BobbiSueEllen, TXbabe8 and 2 others
East Texas here near Huntsville

Near College Station here.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, BobbiSueEllen and Seriph
AmberStarfield said:
Near College Station here.
I live between college station and Huntsville

Sand Springs here

North Texas here.

I live in the vastness north of amarillo, hit me up

Reactions: j6f3t7, BobbiSueEllen and Seriph
TippingOver said:
Central TX here. Haven't really looked for a "community" or what that even looks like in this context, but it's definitely nice to know I'm not the only one in this big old state that has a hard time staying dry all night.
Hey! Central Tx here too!

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and BobbiSueEllen
North Texas here

Reactions: TXbabe8, BobbiSueEllen and Seriph
TXbabe8 said:
Hey! Central Tx here too!
Oh cool; literally. I'm loving these colder temps we're having. I know they won't last but its so nice to bundle up and turn on the heat instead of the usual endless blast furnace which is Texas.

And its nice to see I'm in good company.

• Love
Reactions: TXbabe8 and BobbiSueEllen
legojoker88 said:
I live in the vastness north of amarillo, hit me up
Fun stuff. Amarillo here too!

Seriph said:
Amarillo here!

TippingOver said:
Abilene TX here!

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
Back