Were you treated like a baby or toddler as a kid or teen?

PaddedMewtwo

Autistic diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I never had anything like this happen to me before as a kid or teen, but was anyone here treated like a baby or toddler by your parents, friends or relatives for a set amount of time? Like being forced to wear and use diapers, being hand fed, acting like a baby and playing with baby toys for example? If you have then I’d love to hear your story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls, Babyjake78, babyscotty37 and 1 other person
When I was about ten years old. I had a step father who was aggressive and scared me. He was sitting at dinner table looking directly at me. I dropped food from my fork and he was shouty. I think because I was scared , it happened again and - same reason again.. so he grabbed a tommee tippee bib with a lip to catch food and tried to force it on me.. I made choking sounds because it obviously didn't fit. My mum then stood up and put string on back of bib so it fitted. Then she proceeded to spoon feed me my dinner. Lots fell into bib and I was forced to eat it. My older brother at the table said to much younger siblings that I was big baby and should wear nappy. The worst thing with that comment was my mum had found a Pampers nappy I had stolen and hid under my pillow that very morning... So I was humiliated in so many ways - parents , my older brother , my younger brother , I suppose the only one who didn't understand was my youngest sister (who's nappy I had stolen and now bib I was wearing) it wasn't a pleasent experience! Everything I just wrote here is true. I know sounds fantasy , but I really went through that experience , not to mention many others...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Vikingbab, Nappyboybob, oldskool and 16 others
No, but subtle things. I could tell that the tone of voice and mannerisms of my special ed teacher were always different when she was talking to me, then when she was talking to another teacher/adult. Subtly patronizing. Treating me like I was a little kid when I was a senior in high school who had just been accepted into one of the most prestigious universities in the country. My aunt also treated me as though I was younger than I really am, still does. But again, always subtle, deniable tone of voice differences.

• Thinking
  • Angry
Reactions: LIDiaperBoy, KrankyPants and PaddedMewtwo
As a bedwetter I had to wear diapers and rubber pants to bed until I was able to stop wetting my bed at night. I wasn't able to stop until I was 17. My mother insisted on diapering me herself and at the time we had only cloth diapers which of course required diaper pins. My mother insisted that I couldn't pin my diapers on by myself because I was likely to hurt myself and/or I would mess up and not pin my diapers on properly, so she continued to diaper me until I stopped wetting my bed. She would fuss over me, cleaning my diaper areas with a warm damp cloth, drying me and then sprinkling baby powder over my privates telling me she needed to be sure I was cleaned up, powdered and rash free, and then in the mornings she would get me up and take my rubber pants off, unpin my diapers and clean my privates again before helping me dress for school. All this was OK when I was younger but close friends I have told about my experiences, like my wife and earlier girl friends, tell me my mother was treating me like her baby and not letting me grow up, rather than an older teenager who should be able to take of his own diapering and that if she had, I would have stopped wetting my bed much sooner, not have needed to wear diapers and rubber pants so long and probably would not have the diaper and wetting fetishes that I had by the time I left for university. I don't know if they are right, but I have had a life long love to wear diapers, to wet myself, and need a woman to understand and help diaper me especially at night, even though I have no medical reason or need to be diapered.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, fredy552, Blekyss and 7 others
Generally not. One of the few counterexamples I can think of is that, when I was 5, 6, maybe even 7 years old (?) and was eating ice cream or some similar treat from a bowl, I'd get out what I could and then hand the bowl to Mom or Dad to "please get the rest out." (I can remember using those exact words.) They'd take my bowl and spoon, scrape and scrape, and then spoon the last little bit into my mouth.

Reactions: Justtrytoguess and PaddedMewtwo
diaprsoakr1999 said:
No, but subtle things. I could tell that the tone of voice and mannerisms of my special ed teacher were always different when she was talking to me, then when she was talking to another teacher/adult. Subtly patronizing. Treating me like I was a little kid when I was a senior in high school who had just been accepted into one of the most prestigious universities in the country. My aunt also treated me as though I was younger than I really am, still does. But again, always subtle, deniable tone of voice differences.
Your special ed teacher was treating you like that because you had a disability and assumed you shouldn’t be talked to like an adult. My teachers at my special ed school didn’t talk down to me like that. She should be ashamed of herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: LIDiaperBoy and AJFan2020
never

i wish i was though

Reactions: Blekyss
DiaperAxolotl said:
Your special ed teacher was treating you like that because you had a disability and assumed you shouldn’t be talked to like an adult. My teachers at my special ed school didn’t talk down to me like that. She should be ashamed of herself!
You know she was sweet in lots of ways and helped me in a lot of ways, the more time went on the less I cared. I'm generally not one to hold a grudge. I can't stay mad for more than 5 minutes before moving on.

I'd settle for, no longer doing it in the future.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
I do get people patronising me and talking down to me when they know I'm autistic, or sometimes they act like I'm just not there. It can be very frustrating, especially when they treated me just fine before they realised I was autistic. Teachers in school were terrible for this, probably worse than the other students. My birth father would make comments about me being a baby to try and embarrass me in front of others to be cruel, but that wasn't that bad for him.

On a more positive note, my foster parents baby me slightly, but in a good way. For example, if we go out for a meal, they will let me have the kids menu to colour in, make sure I have a drink with a straw and preferably a lid and tell me I don't have to use the cutlery because they know it makes me uncomfortable. It isn't really babying me so much as it is allowing me to be myself- and who I am happens to be a two year old inside.

Reactions: abdl86 and PaddedMewtwo
When I was an older kid, more times than I can count had teachers and other school staff as well as other kids at times literally talk to me as though they would some really little kid. No doubt that was because of the noticeable disabilities.
At home I always had several AB items, but looked slightly different and more medical sounding names, but that didn't really bother me - actually were practical - made things MUCH easier on everyone, including myself, so...

Reactions: Atlas1970 and PaddedMewtwo
I was kinda treated like a toddler as a kid, I potty-trained at 6 and then a year later I was back in diapers at home and pull-ups at school. everyone treated me like a toddler because at 6&7 I was small as a 3 year old because I was tiny for my age. I was always a small kid, my parents a part of this chose to let me keep my pacifier during the day and drink from baby bottles because they never trusted me with cups. they didn't exactly talk to me as if I was a toddler that much, my grandparents are more guilty of that, at 6-9 I often rode in a stroller because of the limitations my small size gave me I didn't mind that, I did have a teacher though who did think of me as a toddler when I came to school wearing pull-ups when after I chose to wear them and diapers after a bit of constipation issues, for example one of the days I pooped in my pull-up and the teacher started commenting saying that I had a "poopy" pull-up.

I don't want to make this too long, as a I always found it rather hard to convince people I was more grown up then the how many numbers on the school height chart would suggest

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Atlas1970, Babynie and 4 others
Not very often, because as a child I really valued any independence I had, and would defend it fiercely with "I'm a big boy, I can do it". Most adults treated me accordingly, and usually I'd be very upset if anyone talked down to me.

But this may have been the start of my fetish for being little. Occasionally I would be "thrilled" to be put in my place by an adult: I think I did it as a defiant gesture of appearing not to be bothered by a telling off or punishment. Once I was old enough to realise that a punishment or sanction would come to an end, I'd just ride it out, it was my way of winning over the adults. If a teacher said "shall I send you to the babies' class?", occasionally I'd call their bluff by replying "yes".

Reactions: babyboymanic, Abnalover and PaddedMewtwo
I was never treated like a baby or anything, but always treated kindly and kind of spoiled. Only by my mom and sister but not in a bad way. I get called "little Rue" by my older sister when she wakes me up since, apparently, I look peaceful when I am sleeping, and mom calls me "sweetheart" and my nickname "Rue" when I do nice things which is almost always. I don't feel any sort of way about it except for when my sister calls me little Rue, lol. I feel so loved since she doesn't do that all of the time! 🥰

Reactions: Blekyss, nappybottom, Liddlefoot and 4 others
MiloTheKitten said:
I don't want to make this too long,
Kind of sad that you feel like that. Should be kind of nice to be reading more about this.

Reactions: nwm and PaddedMewtwo
KrankyPants said:
I was never treated like a baby or anything, but always treated kindly and kind of spoiled. Only by my mom and sister but not in a bad way. I get called "little Rue" by my older sister when she wakes me up since, apparently, I look peaceful when I am sleeping, and mom calls me "sweetheart" and my nickname "Rue" when I do nice things which is almost always. I don't feel any sort of way about it except for when my sister calls me little Rue, lol. I feel so loved since she doesn't do that all of the time! 🥰
You have a really nice family. Your Mom and sister sound like lovely people.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, MatalicPebble, KrankyPants and 2 others
Because of my physical disability, my parents had to take care of me much like a toddler all my life, feed dress, bath, everything.. About 12, I started to be interested in adults doing baby things.

Reactions: Atlas1970, Blekyss, nwm and 1 other person
DiaperAxolotl said:
Had a disability?
They never go. No pill, no grass or camp ever makes a difference.
-
BW

KrankyPants said:
That's pretty adorable, I have to say. My own family was not big on nicknames like that. "Kiddo" was about as close as they came, and I can remember asking Dad not to call me that because it felt condescending. I must've been in one of my "I want to be an adult" modes at the time. Yes, that did sometimes happen, even to me.

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and PaddedMewtwo
AlmostHelBent said:
Had a disability?
They never go. No pill, no grass or camp ever makes a difference.
-
BW
That was a typo mistake. Don’t assume that I believe that a disability can be ‘cured’, because I don’t.

Last edited:
Back