Were you relieved?

Yes absolutely. The first I heard of it outside of my own interests was on the Sunday Night Sex Show. It was a syndicated radio broadcast hosted by the recently deceased Sue Johanson. It was playing on Q107 Toronto when I was driving somewhere and the caller was literally “asking for a friend” 😂. Poor guy was sooo nervous asking about wanting to be a baby and wearing diapers. So this AB stuff didn’t resonate with me but diapers!? OMG. I kind of filed it away and continued buy and wear and then the internet brought it all full circle. TBH, it kinda f*#€ed me up too. I took a deep dive and obsessed over it and almost got desensitized to it. I’d check out the fledgling content as much as I could, which was painful on dial up internet.
Anyway, like all things, it all balanced out and I can’t imagine feeling alone anymore.

Yes be honest that I could speak freely for the first time

Davvyboy said:
Were you relieved as I was to discover that other people liked wearing nappies too ?
Yes definitely, I honestly thought I was the only person in the world who liked wearing nappies, so pleased I’m not the only one

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, PearlandDL and Davvyboy
warmfeeling said:
Yes definitely, I honestly thought I was the only person in the world who liked wearing nappies, so pleased I’m not the only one
Me too !

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and PearlandDL
Back