Were you put in nappies or pull ups for days out or long trips after potty training?

Did you wear nappies past potty training when out

• Total voters
DLBeth said:
Yea I've always been incontinent, I do have pull ups and stuff to wear when I go out with friends and don't wanna wear a tape up nappy but always keep a nappy in my bag just in case
Ok kool always good to have a nappy with you just in case 😊 hope you’ve never experienced negativity towards your nappies, I have before in the past

Andy86 said:
Ok kool always good to have a nappy with you just in case 😊 hope you’ve never experienced negativity towards your nappies, I have before in the past
So far at college I haven't done obviously at school when I was younger a different story

Reactions: Andy86
DLBeth said:
So far at college I haven't done obviously at school when I was younger a different story
I’m glad you haven’t at college so far 😊 some people can just be mean

Reactions: AJFan2020
Andy86 said:
I’m glad you haven’t at college so far 😊 some people can just be mean
They sure can be

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Andy86
DLBeth said:
They sure can be
Been nice chatting to you Beth, hope to chat again 😊 I’m going to get a nappy on and get ready for bed

Reactions: DLBeth
DLBeth said:
I love wearing and I'm incontinent so have to as well
You seem to have adapted well to being incontinent. It's much healthier to enjoy necessary protection than to resent its necessity. Wearing protection is the responsible, adult choice for anyone with bladder issues. I hope that you don't feel ashamed of being incontinent. It's like any other illness that you didn't bring on yourself by making stupid or risky choices. Good luck and keep posting!

Reactions: TigerDL and DLBeth
DLBeth said:
When I go to college I wear Rearz nappies mainly which are fairly thick for me as I don't really like having to change at college unless I have too
A few years back I was wearing
DLBeth said:
I usually never carried a nappie with me when I was around campus. I could always walk home and change if I needed to.
I will say, I did enjoy wearing to class lol

Reactions: DLBeth
PatrickDL said:
A few years back I was wearing

I usually never carried a nappie with me when I was around campus. I could always walk home and change if I needed to.
I will say, I did enjoy wearing to class lol
I live a couple hrs from my college tbh

Reactions: PatrickDL
quartz200420012 said:
Would g-strain maneuvers cause an accidental shart? I mean you do have to flex those muscles pretty hard.
If you were loose maybe could have a shart
But if your not 100% you don’t fly aerobic especially unlimited or in competition
Too dangerous to do that not 100%

Bigbabybret said:
If you were loose maybe could have a shart
But if your not 100% you don’t fly aerobic especially unlimited or in competition
Too dangerous to do that not 100%
I was thinking about doing a ride along on a Waco YMF-5. You can pull 3G as part of the ride....or so I'm told.

quartz200420012 said:
I was thinking about doing a ride along on a Waco YMF-5. You can pull 3G as part of the ride....or so I'm told.
Yes depending on the current state of the bird it's an ok first flight in an aerobatic airplane.

3G's isnt too much, and most people can handle that pretty easy, so dont worry about that and any pilot giving a ride will judge your current state as no one wants ook all over the bird.

When i did quite a bit of aerobatics rarely was in a certified airplane almost always in an experimental airplane. But i did fly quite a few times in some Pitts and also Edge540's over the years.

But when you get into high end aerobatic airplanes they are mostly all experimental, and this is a good thing as not too many factory airplanes can handle unlimited aerobatics for very long.

Once you get into aerobatics there is no unusual attitudes in aviation anymore, just usual ones, and the occasional bad attitudes, but that is a different subject :)

Bigbabybret said:
Yes depending on the current state of the bird it's an ok first flight in an aerobatic airplane.

3G's isnt too much, and most people can handle that pretty easy, so dont worry about that and any pilot giving a ride will judge your current state as no one wants ook all over the bird.

When i did quite a bit of aerobatics rarely was in a certified airplane almost always in an experimental airplane. But i did fly quite a few times in some Pitts and also Edge540's over the years.

But when you get into high end aerobatic airplanes they are mostly all experimental, and this is a good thing as not too many factory airplanes can handle unlimited aerobatics for very long.

Once you get into aerobatics there is no unusual attitudes in aviation anymore, just usual ones, and the occasional bad attitudes, but that is a different subject :)
The only experimental class aircaft I've flown on was a B-29(Doc)

Reactions: Bigbabybret
Yes, any longish car journey where I would fall asleep would require nappies and plastic pants when I was younger.
My grandparents lived 2 hours away to my dad’s parents and 3 hours away from my grandma.
Quite often on a Sunday we would go to see my Dads parents and spend the day there and drive back in the evening after bath time. It would be nappy and pj’s after bath then drive home where I would always fall asleep. Would then get lifted when we got home.
I once fell asleep on a plane when I was a child and wet then too. That was an evening flight and at the time there were disposable nappies in the plane toilet. The stewardess who was assisting pointed this out but I didn’t get one!
Car journeys with my grandma always meant nappies though even during the day.

Reactions: SoccerKara
I used to get put in taped nappies for diarrhea aged 7, but my step brother, same age wasnt. 😡 I guess it was cause I was still in nappies at night.

Back