• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well, that was stupid!

MikeyInNappies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello again and I am so sorry I left without saying goodbye after a bit of a meltdown, I have only been gone a week but it feels like ages!
Some members will probably remember me as DLMikey, I live near Winchester in the UK and I guess I am a DL.

Not much else to say really except that I feel pretty stupid! 🫣

• Thinking
Reactions: Subtlerustle, KBoy, PadPhilosopher and 10 others
Welcome back! I thought the icon looked a bit familiar, just with new jazzy colours.

I've done the same thing as you before, before returning shortly after. At least personally, after coming back I found it much easier and didn't find myself feeling quite so reactive. Pleased to have you back and as always happy to chat.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 4 others
Try not to feel stupid during Covid lockdown my daughter & with were tidying my garage and found my suit case of my baby girl things & asked whose they were my 21yr daughter always dresses quite sexy I used to tell her not to was talking out my little dresses & pink nappies asked me if I like to dress up as a little girl in my nappy & said she wanted to see me in my nappy white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows little pink dress and blonde wig now after work my daughter or wife change me into a little girl they both speak to me as a baby xx

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 3 others
Welcome back and no worries. It's good to have you back. :)

BenNevis said:
Welcome back! I thought the icon looked a bit familiar, just with new jazzy colours.

I've done the same thing as you before, before returning shortly after. At least personally, after coming back I found it much easier and didn't find myself feeling quite so reactive. Pleased to have you back and as always happy to chat.
Thank you! 😊

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 2 others
mistykitty said:
Welcome back and no worries. It's good to have you back. :)
Thank you! 😊

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen, Edgewater and 2 others
MikeyInNappies said:
Hello again and I am so sorry I left without saying goodbye after a bit of a meltdown, I have only been gone a week but it feels like ages!
Some members will probably remember me as DLMikey, I live near Winchester in the UK and I guess I am a DL.

Hello and Welcome Back to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom.

MikeyInNappies said:

welcome back, don't worry, you are OK Mikey.🙂🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Jorelaxed said:
welcome back, don't worry, you are OK Mikey.🙂🙂🙂🙂
Thank you! 😊

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome Back to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom.
Thank you! 😊

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen, Edgewater and 3 others
Don'tcha worry 'bout a thing, we've all been there...we're only human. Welcome back! 🥳🥳🥳🥰

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:
Don'tcha worry 'bout a thing, we've all been there...we're only human. Welcome back! 🥳🥳🥳🥰
Thank you! 😊

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Welcome and be welcomed back to this Amazing World of ADSIC!
A truly great places as near everyone here is likely wearing diapers!
Not too many places like that in this World!
Enjoy being back!!

Welcomed return MikyInNappies (was DLMikey).
The best thing with experience is that you will hopefully be less stupid if another meltdown happens.
(I will just have to keep practicing until I get 'stupid' right. - The next time I do, it will be a first).
Have fun.

MikeyInNappies said:

Welcome back

MikeyInNappies said:

Hello and welcome back

MikeyInNappies said:

Welcome back, and don't sweat it!
No need to feel stupid, we all get the occasional meltdown (some more than others, but that's life), and need a break at times.
Your here with friends and people to support you regardless of what life throws at you.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
LittleRobbie said:
Welcome back, and don't sweat it!
No need to feel stupid, we all get the occasional meltdown (some more than others, but that's life), and need a break at times.
Your here with friends and people to support you regardless of what life throws at you.
Thank you! 😊

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
Back