Weird measure of weight loss

unnamed

Still 5 years old at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Today I found one of the weirder signs I'm starting to lose a measurable amount of weight. About 2 months ago I taped up an Abu little paws but because of life craziness, I never got real use out of it. After one dry littlespace night, I shimmied it off and put it for safe keeping in my closet thinking I'd get to put it back on the next evening. Life and a lack of interest meant I didn't come back to it until this evening, but instantly I noticed it was too loose. A month ago these fit just fine.

Yay weird weightloss metrics

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DLScottsman, TigerDL, dlSwimmer and 5 others
Congrats on the weight loss. (y)

Reactions: rawrsaso
unnamed said:
Yay weird weightloss metrics
Ha ha, I know what you mean. I seldom get on a scale, but I have sort of a seasonal weight gain/loss cycle, and the fit of my diapers is definitely something I notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
If you're trying to lose weight, then congrats! Wow this is a timely post as I've been losing weight also. I've been trying to get back to some more physical activity, I've been back at the gym 5x week, and the results are def showing. The effect in my diapers is profound, and I have had to size down in my diapers, and clothing in general. I have been wearing large MegaMax diapers for several years, as I prefer the extra padding and wrap these already oversized diapers bring. But I just can't anymore, so I'm down to medium MegaMax diapers, and they are still plenty roomy!
Although I think I have at least three unopened cases of large I still need to work thru.... Or try and give away to a senior home or something.....
Cheers!

Back