Weight Loss

CherryPie said:
Last year I lost about 20lb.
Congrats and well done

That's reminds me I never actually said how much I lost year year since I started more actively trying to lose weight, 12lbs in total.

Reactions: Cherrypie and Kittyinpink
BabyBoyRyan said:
Congrats and well done

That's reminds me I never actually said how much I lost year year since I started more actively trying to lose weight, 12lbs in total.
🥳

CherryPie said:
Last year I lost about 20lb. I’ve still got a long way to go, but I feel great just by eating better and moving more. I’ve just weighed myself this morning and pleasantly surprised to see I’ve maintained my weight over the festive period
So you didn't have too much cherry pie. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Cherrypie
Oh wow, guess this thread died at the beginning of the year, time to revive it then.

So the start of the year wasn't great for me with going out walking, mostly due to the weather (been pretty cold in UK the last couple of months), but I started up again a couple of weeks ago. Also started weighing myself again and I was surprised that I more or less maintained from my previous weight.

I have now lost a grand total of 18.2lbs since I started seriously working on it last year.

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, db80, diaperdude and 1 other person
BabyBoyRyan said:
Oh wow, guess this thread died at the beginning of the year, time to revive it then.

So the start of the year wasn't great for me with going out walking, mostly due to the weather (been pretty cold in UK the last couple of months), but I started up again a couple of weeks ago. Also started weighing myself again and I was surprised that I more or less maintained from my previous weight.

I have now lost a grand total of 18.2lbs since I started seriously working on it last year.
Great work!!!

Reactions: BabyBoyRyan
I have got to get back at it!

Reactions: BeTrue and Ceary
Well I was one of the original group posting in this thread and if I was reporting in I have lost 40 something pounds at this point. I have dropped almost a pants and a half and I'm wearing medium and large shirts. Before I was wearing extra larges. I have done pretty good so far. I have been doing this on the keto diet

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, ABDLlover, Ceary and 2 others
I've been attempting it with my chronic illness it's been tough. I gained at least 30 lb in the past 7 months and I'm not thrilled about it. I want to get down to at least 155 if not at least 165 from 180 that I am now. 5 years ago I was 175 and got down to 145. Chronic illness is not fun. I definitely want to lose weight somehow it's just not happening with extra exercise and as far as diet goes.. I don't know.. I have gastroparesis but I say this for anybody who is struggling with it keep trying keep going for it. It is all possible.

Reactions: BeTrue, Tomtomthedl and diaperdude
Tomtomthedl said:
Well I was one of the original group posting in this thread and if I was reporting in I have lost 40 something pounds at this point. I have dropped almost a pants and a half and I'm wearing medium and large shirts. Before I was wearing extra larges. I have done pretty good so far. I have been doing this on the keto diet
I'm so proud of you. Keep on going it's definitely a challenge and you're doing great

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
BeTrue said:
Anyone out there wanting to lose some weight? Interested in some weight loss accountability? Let me know. I need to get rid of this middle aged man gut!

I definitely do. I struggle with stress/binge eating so much. It's such a destructive spiral once one gets started down it.

I've always struggled with being overweight, though I have had periods in life of being at really healthy weights I've gained it back a few times, and right now I'm also in one of those phases of being right back where I started from.

Reactions: BeTrue, PaddedRita, SeniorMan and 1 other person
BeTrue said:
Anyone out there wanting to lose some weight? Interested in some weight loss accountability? Let me know. I need to get rid of this middle aged man gut!
So far I have lost 100 pounds since Jan 2022. I am looking to lose more, but the best part about losing weight in my opinion is getting to try new diapers I couldn't fit in before!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BeTrue, BabyBoyRyan, Mas16210 and 2 others
inflationunit said:
So far I have lost 100 pounds since Jan 2022. I am looking to lose more, but the best part about losing weight in my opinion is getting to try new diapers I couldn't fit in before!
Congratulations

Reactions: inflationunit
Tomtomthedl said:
Congrats, one of the things I'm wanting is to be able to not always have to get the largest clothes I can find
inflationunit said:
Congrats on the huge loss and yes one of the best parts about losing weight is being able to wear nappies that you couldn't before

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and diaperdude
Tomtomthedl said:
I have lost 40-something pounds at this point.
I admire you. My nursing home delivers a meal tray to my room each meal. On it, there is a plate of food, usually a few small containers of food, a 4-ounce carton of milk, and usually some 8-ounce cups of beverages. I put the food containers in a drawer so they are out of sight. I set aside the milk and beverages. Later, when I get hungry or thirsty, I drink 2 ounces at a time of milk, juice, and iced tea. I usually don't eat any food from the drawer. Also, I've begun exercising to U-Tube videos. Not eating small food containers is the key to losing weight.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
Tomtomthedl said:
He has done an amazing job on this diet and i am so proud of him. He looks sexy as hell either way.

Reactions: BeTrue
ABDLlover said:
He has done an amazing job on this diet and i am so proud of him. He looks sexy as hell either way.
You are on the keto diet as well and have lost some weight. Why don't you share it with everyone else.🤪

Reactions: BeTrue
I have lost 18 lbs.

Reactions: BeTrue, diaperdude and Tomtomthedl
I am 6’1 and 145 pounds. I’m trying so hard to gain weight.

Reactions: diaperdude
mark28277 said:
I am 6’1 and 145 pounds. I’m trying so hard to gain weight.
Ok who let you in this group. Lol JK take it while you can.

as of 1-31-23 i was 397 pounds today 365 still more to go but working on it

Reactions: Diaperman95, Tomtomthedl and BeTrue
Back