Wedding anniversary gift

RuffRuff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My wife and I are going to be celebrating our 14 year wedding anniversary in a few weeks. She told me that she wants to plan it as a "girls day" for us. I have dreamed about this day for a long time. I never thought she would agree to a girls day. She told me some things that she is thinking about doing for it. I told her that I will be happy with whatever she chooses, because I have never had a girls day before, and I am excited for it. Have anyone here had a girls day with your wife or girlfriend? What did you do for that day?

• Love
Reactions: Harley07, rbm, Kittyinpink and 2 others
Never did, and my wife would never do it, but keep us posted on how it develops and works out.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Dress to blend in.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and RuffRuff
All I can say is AWESOME! It's one thing to get a wife's tolerance and/or acceptance; but, to get her encouragement is a dream come true.

Reactions: AComputerGuy, rbm, RuffRuff and 1 other person
Looking forward to hearing how that turns out!! You go girl!!

after I grew breasts i told my first wife i wanted a bra. for X-mas she bought me a panty and bra set a nighty and a full makeup kit. after that I coulfnt stop and kept on buying more bras and panties and then into all womens cloths heels an makeup. there wasnt apiece of womens cloths I didnt have including wigs and swimwear
at one time I had 60 bra and pantiesets

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
rbm said:
at one time I had 60 bra and pantie sets
Sorry, but as someone who wears them everyday, needs them in different styles/colors, and owns no where close to that many. I just have to ask..... WHY??????

MandyBear said:
Sorry, but as someone who wears them everyday, needs them in different styles/colors, and owns no where close to that many. I just have to ask..... WHY??????
I was thinking the same thing. I doubt my wife has 10 bras. But, I also realize I have about 25 - 30 pairs of panties for no reason other than there are times I simply cannot leave the store without buying a few pair.

Reactions: SissyAnnie2
MandyBear said:
Lingerie is erotic.

My wife and I separated for awhile and a adter we reconciled we decided to take a beach vacation to mark "new beginnings". On our first night she presented me what she termed as a very special present, a very short and overly feminine flowered pink babydoll nightie and matching string bikini panties. She thought I'd be adorable in it and said it reminded her of her nightie she dressed me in on our wedding night. I thanked her for such a lovely present and wore it every night on our trip. Of course we only made love as girls and our strap-ons got a good workout. My girlish clit never penetrated her pussy then or ever since and we are much happier making love as two girls than male and female.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sissygirlpink, Traveller, Harley07 and 2 others
Back